CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO

YOUR RHYMES SUCK
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧A-ZTHE FIRST TASK IS AN EASY, JUST WAIT AND SEE

A-Z
THE FIRST TASK IS AN EASY, JUST WAIT AND SEE.
IF YOU WORK TOGETHER YOU WILL BE DONE BY THREE.
TWENTY-SIX LETTERS THERE ARE,
FIND ME AN ITEM FOR EACH OF THEM AND YOU WILL BE A STAR.

Rules:
Each team needs to bring the Captain twenty-six items by five o'clock this afternoon. Every item has to start with a different letter from the alphabet. The team with the most unique items wins the game.

"Your rhymes suck," Regulus told her as the two of them walked out of the common room that morning. The games had officially begun which meant that the Slytherin Dungeon had been split into different war camps. When they left, some students had been reading the task on the tapestry while others were already trying to get a head start by finding their items before classes started.

"My rhymes are amazing and definitely deserve praising," Seraphina scoffed at the insult. "And it's not like you had anything better to say." She grinned with excitement, "I can't wait to see what unique items they will bring me." Then she lowered her voice, "Or if anyone will understand the ambiguous meaning of the word 'unique'."

. • ⚯͛ • .

THE SILENT GAME
THIS IS A GAME I THINK MOST OF YOU HAVE PLAYED,
SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID.
THE SILENT GAME WILL BE A CHALLENGE FOR SOME OF YOU,
I DON'T THINK I HAVE TO SPECIFY WHO.

Rules:
From the moment you leave the Slytherin Common Room until the clock strikes midnight, you are not allowed to speak. BUT remember that a loss of house points isn't acceptable. Therefore, if a teacher asks you something you must answer it - but with as few words as possible. The team who has spoken the least words wins.

"Remind me again how you are planning on tracking every word they say," Regulus asked as he and Seraphina walked towards the Great Hall.

"I charmed the parchments they signed when they entered the games," Seraphina smirked proudly. "Every single word every single person says will register beside their name."

"How did you charm it?" Regulus asked, genuinely curious.

"It wasn't that hard, I only had to make up a new spell," Seraphina shrugged.

"If you ever decided to use your mind for evil, we'd all be dead," Regulus snorted. Seraphina just smirked and her amusement only grew when they entered to find the entire Slytherin table dead silent. Everyone was silently eating their breakfast which had caught the attention of a few students from the other houses that looked over at the Slytherin table with suspicion.