CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

IS THERE ANOTHER FRANK HERE?
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

IS THERE ANOTHER FRANK HERE?✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seraphina couldn't recall the last time she got a good night of sleep.

Or she could – it was nearly two weeks ago; the last night she spent in the Hospital Wing after convincing Madam Pomfrey her head and knee was hurting badly enough for the matron to be concerned. It was probably the first and last time in her life that Sera actually tried to remain bedridden instead of desperately trying to convince everyone that she was fine.

It was simply impossible for her to relax enough in her dormitory when she was surrounded by people who clearly disliked her more than ever. Ever since First Year they harboured some sort of unreasonable hatred for Seraphina for simply existing.

A part of her believed it was simply because the four had known each other since they were born – running in the same pureblood circles - and therefore their 'group' had been formed long before Hogwarts. Sera was the outsider - the outcast - who ruined their perfect little group with her presence. Now, almost six years later, Seraphina remained a thorn in their sides. Entering her dormitory to have everyone go silent didn't bother her much.

To make matters much worse now, Seraphina's latest altercation with Rosier on top of kicking him off the Quidditch team only made them hate her more. The Slytherin students were divided into two groups at the moment: those who thought Sera did the right thing by dismissing her Keeper after he nearly killed her and those who loathed her for 'embarrassing' Rosier.

She was proud to say that a majority of the students actually seemed to be on her side. It probably helped her a bit that Pucey and Avery who both were fairly popular amongst the Slytherins for their charm and good looks openly sided with her. However, a majority amongst her housemates didn't equal a majority amongst the Sixth Year Slytherin girls.

It was no secret that Belinda Lee had been crushing on Evan Rosier since they were Second Years. At least not for Seraphina who had overheard the girls gossip in their dormitory – despite Belinda's best efforts to make sure she didn't. Belinda's discretion vanished over the years and by now everyone knew she and Rosier had some sort of on-and-off relationship.

Apparently, kicking somebody's 'almost boyfriend' off the Quidditch team was the equivalent of murdering somebody's owl in the Lee girl's mind. Every single time Seraphina entered a room Belinda would scowl, glare and – much to Seraphina's relief – leave the room alongside her posy. Seraphina knew for certain that if people found out what Rosier tried to do with her then Belinda Lee would find a way to blame Sera for trying to seduce him or something.

Their disdain for Seraphina didn't even end there. One of Belinda's friends, Amara Carrow, had been crushing on Pucey for forever. According to her, they were together even though Pucey claimed the two shagged ones and after that Amara got the idea they were together. This happened at the end of their Fourth Year and since then every girl Pucey showed interest in got on her bad side. Therefore Seraphina and Pucey shagging ones before the two became good friends definitely didn't help.