CHAPTER FIVE

BECAUSE I'M NOT A MORON
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

BECAUSE I'M NOT A MORON✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After the food fight of the millennia that had escalated quickly, resulting in every House participating and for even the teachers to get covered in food, all four Houses had gone back to having zero points in the competition for the House Cup.

The Marauders and Seraphina had somehow even managed to avoid getting detention for this one because according to Professor Dumbledore there was no solid evidence that they had started the fight. Needless to say that McGonagall didn't agree.

The food fight had also buried the hatchet between Sirius and Sera for the moment. While he still didn't like the fact that Seraphina was near his little brother, he knew he had to accept it.

"What is it with you and dragons?" James asked and Seraphina looked up from the book she was reading to see that the Marauders had sat down by her table inside the library.

"They are fascinating," Sera shrugged, placing the book on the table in front of her, "I know why Remmy is here, and I can guess why Peter is here. But you two," she pointed between Sirius and James, "What are you doing in the library? I thought Madam Pince banned you."

"She did," Sirius said with a smug smile, placing his feet on the table and his hands behind his head while leaning back on the chair casually.

"But apparently there is some school rule saying that you can't ban students from the library," James added, looking equally self-satisfied. "At least not for life."

Seraphina snorted before turning back to her book but when she didn't hear the boys start talking she looked up to see that they were all staring at her. "Okay, what have you done?"

"Nothing," James said, "Or we have actually done something, so I would avoid the pumpkin juice at the Slytherin table tonight. But that's not why we are here."

"Note taken," Sera said, turning to look at Remus, "As the most reasonable one in your little foursome, why are all of you staring at me?"

"I'm not a part of this," Remus stated, "I just came here to study."

"Sephy, you are pretty good at Potions and Transfiguration, right?" James said with a far too innocent look in his hazel eyes.

"Yes, just like a mermaid is pretty good at swimming," Sera said, narrowing her eyes at the boys in suspicion, "I'm not going to do your homework if that's what you are asking."

"That's not what we were going," Sirius said, having straightened up in his chair, leaning his arms on the table to look at her intently, "We just have some hypothetical questions."