CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED-NINE

I HATE THAT NICKNAME
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

I HATE THAT NICKNAME✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The day Seraphina left Hogwarts was a day filled with bittersweet emotions.

As she ate her breakfast in the Great Hall, she couldn't believe she'd never return again. Breakfast, lunches and dinners — she'd eaten a majority of her meals there since she was eleven. It was where she'd been sorted into Slytherin and definitely a place she'd miss in the upcoming years.

After breakfast, she packed up her things. Her dormitory was one of the places she'd miss the least. While Seraphina liked the room itself, she still couldn't claim to get along with any of her roommates. Therefore, she made a quick work of gathering her things to wait for the boys down in the Slytherin Dungeon.

Leaning against her trunk, Seraphina's blue eyes scanned the common room, taking it all in for one final time. The black leather couches she'd spent countless hours studying on, the fireplaces where all the Slytherins would fight to get a spot by during the winter and the large window that gave them a muddled view of the Black Lake.

A few younger students shook her hand as they readied themselves for departing. Many joked about missing her on the Quidditch field and a few wished her good luck in the future.

Eventually, Regulus came downstairs from the Sixth Year's dormitory and when he spotted her, he wryly said, "Well, at least you're not crying."

"Ha — ha," Seraphina said sarcastically, "just wait until next year when it's your turn."

"You won't be here to see that," Regulus pointed out.

"That is a low blow," Seraphina told him, strolling over to one of the leather couches — her favourite one —and dropped down dramatically. "I'm just going to stay here — forever."

Regulus rolled his eyes at her dramatics and took both her hands, practically dragging her up into a seated position, "Come on, Sera, it's time to go."

"Avery and Pucey aren't ready yet," Seraphina protested, "I can't leave without them either way." Just to prove her wrong — she was certain — said boys walked into the common room, prepared to leave. "Never mind then," she said reluctantly, admitting defeat.

. • ⚯͛ • .

The graduation ceremony at Hogwarts was a rather simple and symbolic one. The graduating students would first meet with their professors and fellow students for a banquet hosted at the Training Grounds. It gave all of them an opportunity to say goodbye to everyone and have a final chat with the teachers.

Seraphina strolled around the grounds alongside Reggie, Avery and Pucey but after ten minutes of listening to the boys talking to a few Sixth Year boys, she excused herself upon spotting a familiar face in the crowd — or rather above the crowd.