1

How much longer am I going to be like this? I begin to remember how I got here.

Everything was replaying in my head from my conversation with Dr. Strange, to the snap, to defeating Thanos and how I ended up here.

2 months earlier...

Banner had snapped his fingers and was able to bring back everyone. But we were ambushed by past Nebula. She had brought Thanos to us.

It was happening all over again. But this time, we actually gathered up the 6 infinity stones for him.

Everyone was getting tired but we continued to fight.

"Rose look out!" Steve shouts.

One of Thanos minions had thrown me up into the air but luckily I used my power to cushion my fall. They had thrown me to where Dr. Strange was trying to keep the water from spilling into the battlefield.

I slowly got up winching at the pain I was feeling. I looked over at Dr. Strange with a small glimpse of hope left in my eyes because hopelessness is all I was starting to feel.
I was starting to actually believe we were going to lose, again.

"Strange, please tell me this is the one we win?" I hear Tony ask him.

Please give us some kind of hope, I thought.

"If I tell you Tony, it will not happen," he looked desperately as he flew to fight.

"Look out!" I used a ball of force to push away the monster that came behind Strange.

Fight until your last breath Rose.

"Who has the stones?" I asked.

"Marvel and Stark are trying to keep them away from Thanos." I heard, Scott say.

"On my way."

I flew up as high as I could and looked at the battlefield for Marvel and Stark. I saw them towards the end of the battlefield. I quickly flew towards them.

I focused my powers' energy to my fists. I threw balls of energy towards Thanos'. Making him let go of the stones. I punched him left and right. Anywhere to keep him down.

Left rib, right rib. I felt only 2 of them crack.

But Thanos connected his palm with my face and sent me 30 feet away from him.

I looked over and had seen Marvel had quickly grabbed the stones and flew towards the van where Scott was.

Reaching closer and closer.

"NOOOO!" I yelled.

I saw Thanos' sword had made impact, destroying the van and causing Marvel to land in the middle of the battlefield. She had let go of the stones in the process.

"The stones!? Where are they?" I yelled.

"Kid, to your right! Grab them before he does." I heard Stark shout.

I quickly looked around finally seeing them. Thanos and I quickly charged for them. This was a desperate fight for us all. It's either them or us. I don't know about him but I wasn't ready to just give up. I was ready to fight until my final breath.

I was shooting out my energy left and right, trying to keep him away from the stones.

I mustard up all my energy to my hands and they began to glow purple. When I finally felt I had enough energy I threw it at Thanos. Causing him to fly back. I quickly scrambled to the stones.

"AAAGGHHHHH!" I quickly look up and I see Thanos charging over to me.

Just as he was about to reach me, Tony blasted him with his suit. Causing him to fly further back. Tony goes behind him and puts him in a headlock. Thor runs to Tony and Thanos, desperately trying to keep him back.