39

Bucky's eyes roam teasingly slowly down my body, taking in my dress. A smirk makes it's way onto his face. I can't help but do the same, my eyes ranking down his body.

He's wearing a fitted red t-shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly well. His arms looks huge. I can see his veins on his right arm and god his vibranium arm made him look even more irresistible. He paired it with a pair of black jeans and dress shoes. My eyes make their way back to Bucky's.

"You look gorgeous Rose," Bucky smiles.

I make my way over to him and I see him bring his left arm out front with a bouquet of flowers. A smile makes its way onto my lips and my cheeks immediately start to hurt because of how hard I'm smiling.

"And you look handsome," I say as I step in front of him.

Bucky hands me the flowers and I gladly accept them, "they're beautiful Bucky."

Bucky stares down at me and then his words ring in my mind, I'll go at your pace doll.

So I close the gap between us, gently placing my hand onto his chest and I look up at him through my eye lashes. He looks down at me, his face searching mine own. I lean just enough so he can hear me, "what are you waiting for?" I whisper.

He cups the side of my neck, his eyes move down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. I give him a small nod, letting him know it's okay. He smiles as he leans down, "God you're so fucking beautiful."

Bucky doesn't give me a chance to say anything as he pulls me into a deep kiss. Our eyes immediately close as our lips touch. His left hand immediately moves to cup the other side of my neck, keeping me from moving but I wanted to tell him I wasn't going to move.

My hand slides down his chest and goes to his waist. All I can breathe, taste and feel is him. He deepens the kiss more as he gently slips his tongue in. We were getting so lost into the kiss that we jumped a little when we hear someone clear their throat.

Bucky reluctantly pulls away and places a kiss on my forehead before he looks behind me. I can see his lips are swollen from the kiss and he has a sheepish smile.

"Thank you for bringing her guys," Bucky says.

I can see my lip gloss shimmering on his swollen lips. I reach up my hand up and wipe my thumb across his lips, removing my lip gloss. He looks down at me and smirks, "Thank you doll."

I place my left hand in his right and turn around, standing next to his side. Bucky let's go of my hand and he wraps his arm around me bringing me closer to them, leaving his hand on my hip.

I see Steve has an awkward look as he shuffle on his feet and Sam has a smirk on his lips, wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"No problem Buck. We'll be on our way," Steve says.

"See you guys back at the compound," Sam says.

We see a pair of beautiful woman walk up behind from Steve and Sam. As she gets closer, I instantly recognize that it's Okoye and Ayo. A smile spreads across my face.

"Good evening Rose," they says.

"Hello Okoye...Hello Ayo," I smile at them.

"White Wolf, everything has been set up," Okoye says.

"Thank you ladies, I appreciate all that you've done for me today."

"It is our pleasure White Wolf. Now please excuse us." Ayo says.

They turn to leave but before they do Ayo grabs the bag out of Steve's hand and says, "it's her things."

"I will take it to her room." They nod at one another and they leave.