25

The dress drops at her feet and she steps out out it. The cold air hits Rose's skin causing her to breakout in goosebumps. She slips on some shorts and put on one of Bucky's shirts that she's stolen a while back.

Rose was hoping Bucky would have put up more of a fight on having her stay or offer to go with her. She picks up the dress and hangs it up. She walks to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when someone bangs violently on her door.

"Who the hell is it? It's almost midnight," Rose whispers to herself.

She heads to the door and just as she's about to open it. They knock on it again. She turns on the porch light and opens the door to find herself looking at Bucky.

"What are you doing here?"

Bucky doesn't say anything, he just stares at the person in front of him. He doesn't know what to say but he wants her to be his.

Bucky just continues to stare at her. He takes a step inside, towards her. He grabs her by the waist with both hands.

"Don't leave me again," Bucky says.

"What?" Rose looks at him.

"Be mine again Rose," Bucky says.

She stares at him, registering what he says.

Rose grabs Bucky by the tie and pulls him to her. Their lips meeting desperately. He cups her face and pulls her head closer to her, wanting absolutely no space between them. Rose does the same grabs the back of buck's head and pulls him closer, running her fingers through his hair.

"Be mine again sweetheart," Bucky mumbles against her lips.

Rose pushes off his blazer shirt and he quickly takes it off throwing to the side. Bucky leans down and picks her up. Rose immediately wraps her legs around him and he moves his right hand under her thigh. He slides his left hand down to her ass and gently squeezes.

Rose moans and she gently grinds against Bucky. He moves his left hand down her other thigh. Bucky begins to kiss down her cheek and down her neck.

"Down the hall, the last door to the right," Rose lets out breathless as he begins to suck on her sweet spot.

Bucky begins to walk, but he doesn't want to wait any longer. Rose roughly grabs his face and smashes her lips into his. He quickly makes his way over to the couch and lowers himself down. Rose is now straddling him.

Rose chuckles into the kiss.

"Sorry. That's to far," Bucky mumbles.

Rose quickly loosens his tie and begins to undo his shirt buttons. Her hands start to fumble as she tries to do it quickly.

Bucky lets out a chuckle, "Having trouble there sweetheart."

Rose lets out a small annoyed groan. She grabs her his shirt and rips open his shirt causing his button to fly off. Rose looks at Bucky and he has primal look in his eyes and she can't help but smirk.

Bucky roughly grabs the back of her head and brings her to his lips. Rose pushes his shirt back and he leans up and takes it off. Her hands begin to roam around his chest, trying to feel every inch of his muscles. Her hands reach down to belt buckle and she begins to undo it.

Bucky wraps his arms around her waist and he flips them over. He pulls away from her lips and his hands go to the waistband of her shorts. He quickly pulls them off, along with her underwear. He throws them behind him while Rose takes off her shirt.

She sits up pushing Bucky back and she quickly undoes his pants. He quickly stands up and removes them. He goes back to hover over her kissing her. He's fully erected.