18

I try to shift over to my other side but am unable to because I feel something heavy across my waist. I slowly open my eyes and I come face to face with a chest. I look up and see Bucky is still fast asleep, seeing him look so peaceful makes me feel content. A smile forms on my lips, I feel Bucky's arms tighten around me and pulling me closer to him.

I place my head against his chest and focus on his heartbeat. After a couple minutes, I feel Bucky shift and he lets out a deep breath. He looks down at me and he immediately smiles.

"Good morning beautiful," he says, his voice coming out deep and groggy.

"Morning handsome," I smile at him.

He leans down and lightly brushes his lips against mine, before he presses our lips together. I hum at the feeling of his lips against mine.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask as I pull away.

"Better than before," he smiles.

I shift myself a little further up, "I'm glad your home Bucky," I lightly kiss his neck.

"You have no idea, how much I'm glad to be back," I look up at Bucky and see his eyes are closed. I think he is enjoying the feeling of me placing his kisses on his neck

"I." Kiss. "Missed." Kiss. "You." Kiss. "So." "Much." I start to suck on his neck.

"Rose," Bucky lets out a moan.

I smile against his skin. After a while I pull away and Bucky turns his head and deeply kisses me. I open my mouth allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. Our tongues dancing with one another. Bucky hovers over me; I can feel his cock is fully erected and right at my entrance. I wrap my leg around his waist and Bucky slowly moves his hips forward, allowing him to slip in between my folds.

"You're so wet," He chuckles against my lips.

"Show me just how much you missed me Bucky," I say seductively.

"Oh I will," he smirks.

And Bucky really showed me how much he missed. Twice.

I had to sneak out of Bucky's room before anyone saw me. We were so close to getting caught last night, way to close. I make it to my room and realize that I won't have time to shower.

I quickly brush out my hair and change into a pair of shorts and a white v-neck. Just as I grab my phone it pings notifying me that I have a message. A message from Natasha.

Breakfast will be ready at 10:00.

Coming :)

I check the time and see it's 10:15. So I slip on some shoes and make my way downstairs. Just as I'm about to enter the kitchen, I get another notification on my phone and this time it's from Bucky.

If he starts I'm going to choke him.

The only person you can choke is me ;)

I'll choke you anytime you want doll ;) Fine, I'll kill him.

Bucky! You can't and you won't. Maybe he'll forget?