Epliogue

4 years later...

"Please stop," Rose pleaded through the phone. She awkwardly met Natasha and Wanda's eyes as they looked at her confused. "I got visitors."

"Is that Bucky?" Natasha mouthed.

Rose just nodded at her.

"I don't really care doll. Plus they can't hear a single word I'm saying. Now answer my question," Bucky growls into the phone.

Rose shivers at the tone of his voice and she feels her insides immediately turn into mush. "You know my answer is never going to change Bucky."

"Fuck." His voice was husky and deep. "You're wet for me aren't you doll?"

"Yes." Rose feels her throat dry. Rose looks over at Natasha and Wanda whose attention are back on the television.

"You want me to make you come don't you? You want me to fuck you hard?" Bucky growled.

"That's all I've been thinking about for the last month," Rose whimpers as she clamps her thighs shut. Trying to feel some kind of friction between her aching core.

"I want to feel you come hard all over my cock. I want to fuck you until you can't even remember your own goddamn name," Bucky growled.

"I can't wait," Rose says as she licks her lips.

"First I'll eat you like it's my last meal. I haven't had a taste of you in a whole month Rose. Only you can fill me up," Bucky comes out breathlessly. Rose can already imagine his eyes filled with lust.

"Bucky," Rose pleaded. She felt that she could come at that very second as she imagines what he's saying.

"I'm going to suck on that sweet clit of yours and finger fuck you until your shaking under my grasp, as you scream begging me to let you come," Bucky continues.

"Bucky stop," Rose begged into the phone. Rose had to cross her leg over the other as she felt her wetness slick down her entire aching pussy. "Please."

"I can almost taste you right now Rose. I can't wait to get home so I can remind you what's mine," Bucky groans.

"Oh." Rose whimpered at his words. "I'll always be yours to have."

Natasha looks over at Rose with a smirk on her face. "Do you want us to leave so you can continue your phone sex session?" Rose immediately feels her cheeks grow hot and knows her face is as red as beet.

Bucky bursts out into laughter as he hears their friends words. "Natasha Romanoff mind your business!" Rose hissed.

"Just please hurry home Bucky. I really do miss you." Rose sighs sadly into the phone.

"And I miss you doll. I know I said no more missions but Tony really needed help on this one. He hasn't really found Steve's replacement. But I think after this mission he might actually let the Peter take on the missions now."

A smile makes its ways onto her lips as she hears that Tony may actually let Peter take on more missions now. He's very protective of Peter Parker. Rose knew how much Peter wanted to go onto missions. He would always came to her and Bucky after Tony would lecture him on why he can't go on missions.