8

Hanging out with Clint yesterday really put me in a good head space. Natasha had joined us and we all grabbed lunch at his house with his wife and children.

It was nice seeing him how happy he is. I was glad that he had his family back. We got close after the snap. Clint had gone rouge after the 3rd year.

The loss of his entire family became too unbearable for him. Occasionally, he'd reach out and wanted to talk.

We strictly stayed friends. He didn't have the heart to betray his wife. And I didn't see him like that either. It was nice to finally meet his family.

I wish I could say I had a great time with Bucky. It was going smooth in the beginning as we were catching up but then the atmosphere changed toward the end.

He mentioned he had a date on Saturday, which is tomorrow. I think it slipped out because when he realized what he said he had a look of regret. What I hated the most was giving him pointers for his date.

"Buy her flowers. Nobody seems to do that anymore. I would love if someone had bought me flowers on my first date with them," I smiled at Bucky. He just looked at me with some sort of expression I couldn't make.

"You ready, kid?" Tony says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"As I'll ever be," I smiled.

"Remember you can always reach me through the earpiece," Tony says.

"Thanks Tony. But I think I got it. Clint is going to be there. He's been on multiple missions," I say.

"I know but this is your first mission," Tony says.

"Technically no. Remember Thanos?" I say as my face drops.

"Yeah but we didn't actually think that was going to happen," Tony says.

"Alright, let's get going. The others should be down waiting for us," Tony says.

We walk over to the others.

"Suit fits okay?" Tony asks.

"Yeah. It's very snugged," I say feeling a bit uncomfortable.

I've never worn a suit before. It was so tight that it felt like a second set of skin. After being in a coma, I feel like I gained a couple pounds. But according to Natasha the intense training, has helped me. Which I don't see how?

I'm extremely self-conscious of my body. I feel like I am no where near as fit as the girls. We arrive at the jet where the others are at.

I feel extremely self-conscious when I see that Bucky and Clint eyes look me from head to toe. I wanted to cover myself up. Maybe this suit wasn't a good idea.

I look over at Bucky and see that his eyes are slowly and intensely raking up my body a second time. I see that his jaw clench and he clutch his hands into fists.

I see Sam next to him and he looks me up and down but then quickly chuckles and whispers something to Bucky. Making his jaw clench even tighter. His eyes meet mine.

I quickly look over at Nat, who is just smirking.

"Rose!" Sam says.

"Hey Sammy boy. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I know this is your first mission, I just wanted to come and wish you luck," he winks at me before pulling me into a hug, lasting a little more than usual.

Bucky coughs catching everyone's attention.

"We should uh-get going," he says in a monotone giving Sam a glare.