56

~Non-Edited!~

Ramon stood there with the pistol in hand, to his side. She felt the blood leave her face as she stared at the lifeless body. They all stared at the body in silence.

"What have you done?"

Rose stood there as she looks at the body. Despite what he tried to do, she didn't want his death on her conscious. She felt like she wanted to throw up. None of this sitting well with her.

"Why?" Lizbeth whispers holding back a sob.

Silence.

"Why!" She sobbed.

She falls to her knees and with shaky hands she grabs his face.

"Ramon what have you done?" Rose says in a shaky voice.

"Brock!" Lizbeth cries.

"It's what he had coming for what he did to you," he says.

"I wanted him put away to rot in a cell for the rest of his life. Not dead!" Rose exclaimed.

"I don't want his death on me!" Rose said as she began to pace back and forth.

Ramon watched her pace back and forth. She was in a distraught state and it pained to see her that way. He looked down at where Lizbeth was sobbing over his dead body.

He walks over to Rose and places his hands firmly on her shoulders. She stops pacing and looks at Ramon, who has a sincere guilty look on his face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to feel this way." Ramon says gently.

He goes to grab her cheek but Rose pushes his hands away. She didn't want him touching her. She wanted no one touching her anymore. Ramon looks at her with a sad look as he's unable to touch her.

Lizbeth looks at them with anger. She never thought this would've happened. She did fall in love with her best friend. Now she felt utter heartbreak, unable to spend the rest of her life with him. Her husband did this just because of her.

"Ramon..."

Rose and Ramon turn to look at Lizbeth who is now standing glaring at him.

"You killed him for her?"

"He didn't deserve to live for trying to force himself onto her and you know it," Ramon says firmly.

"We both know that's a lie. We both know why you did it."

"Lizbeth, stop it. You don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't I?"

Ramon just continues to look at her. Warning not to say another word but she didn't care. Not anymore. It hurt her knowing that person she came to love is no longer with her.

Brock's death switched something in her. Something dark.

"You agreed not to bring Bucky in for her. You allowed her to spend more time with Bucky. You couldn't keep your eyes away from her the night of the fundraiser. It angered you when you found out about her accident."

"I thought you said you weren't at the fundraiser," Rose questioned.

"Rose.."

"You have feelings for her," Lizbeth says.

Ramon remains quiet, his jaw clenching and he glared at her. Whereas Rose looked at Lizbeth in shock at what she just said.

"No that can't be true." Rose says.

Ramon looks at Rose with a look. A look that had confirmed his wife's statement. Rose felt her blood leave her face.

"Rose.."