50

Rose no longer felt like herself anymore. She felt empty. She lost count how many times she's been strapped in that horrible chair. She lost the amount of times she's been poked with needles. Taking her blood, injecting her with things she didn't know.

She's been aggressively dragged out her cell multiple times by her hair. She had noticed that someone was assigned to take care of her constantly. It was the same man who apologized to her as they strapped her in the first time. He always had a guilty look anytime he looked at her.

Max.

Rose tried her best to stand on her feet as she heard the cells open. She was preparing herself to be dragged once again. She couldn't stop trembling, not because she was scared but because she felt weak and hungry. They have been starving her only feeding her once a day, so she thought. She hasn't seen the light of day in a while.

She hears the door unlock and slowly open, expecting to see Brock with a smug look but is met with a guilty Max. Despite, him being a part of Hydra she was really relieved to see him.

"How long have I been here Max?" Rose crocks out.

"Stop talking and take this," Max says gently.

He hands her 2 bottles of water and a full sandwich. Something much more that she's eaten then before. She grabs the food and slowly slides onto the floor and she begins to eat it.

"A whole sandwich and 2 bottle of waters? Either you guys are going to kill me or something is happening," Rose says before she takes a bite out the sandwich.

"Two weeks. That's how long you've been here," Max answers her previous question.

Rose whipped her over to Max. She couldn't believe what he was saying. It felt like it had been far more than that since she's been here. Max looked at Rose with a guilty look, he hated seeing her this way. He had developed a acquainted relationship with her. He tried his best to take care of her.

He tried to sneak in more food and water for her when he could. Hell he even risked his life by brining her a blanket and pillow for her.

He felt extremely guilty for his role in this whole thing. But what makes him feel more terrible is when he see's the bruises on her arms, legs, wrist...just all over her body.

"How's your wife and kid?" Rose asks as she snaps him out of his thoughts.

A sad smile forms onto his lips as he remembers, his baby girl's face. She had been the definition of beauty to him.

"I swear her first word is going to be daddy," he smiles as he takes a seat to her.

"She'll be a daddy's girl for sure," Rose faintly smiles.

"Do you have any kids?" Max asks.

Rose's smile quickly disappears and her left hand has a mind of it own as it immediately goes to her stomach. Clutching it tightly before she lets go as the tenderness of the bruises cause her pain. She feels her lips quiver and her eyes fill with fear.

"I don't."

"Why not?"

"Hydra took my ability to have children of my own."

"A husband?"

"No, but I have something far better. A beautiful man child," she chuckles as her thoughts go to Bucky.

She missed everything about him. His smell.

Laugh.

Touch.

Lips.

Voice.

His clinginess.

Especially his golden heart and goofiness.