45

The music was blasting as they made their way thru the crowded club. Rose had seen Natasha's red hair.
Bucky hot on her her heels as he notices every single man turned to look at her as she passed by. It irritated his soul that they were looking at her.

"No Bucky. I'm taking it off, it's going to get hot inside and I don't want to be carrying it around," Rose throws the coat into the SUV.

"Rose, put it on!" Bucky says through his teeth.

"No." Rose crosses her arms.

His eyes flicker down to her chest as her movement pushed out her breast even more. He couldn't help it anymore, he pulled her arms down and pulled her to him.

"Jesus you're going to kill me," he grumbles.

"Oh my sweet Bucky," she places a lingering kiss on his lips.

She pulls away and drags him inside.

He should've put up a better fight with her as his eyes roams down her body. He looks up to see their friends waving them over. His attention quickly caught and glares at the person he didn't want to see.

Subconsciously, Bucky stands up straighter and puffs his chest out. His grip on her hand tightens. They reach their friends, Rose's face lights up to see her best friend.

"Finally!" Natasha says as she embraces her into a hug.

"Sorry! We were literally across town but we're here!"

Natasha eyes rake up and down her best friend, giving Rose a smirk. She returns it with a smile and winks at her.

"It looks way better on you than me," she winks.

Rose feels a hand on her lower back just inches away from her ass. She already knew who it was because his touch is second nature. He pulls her closer to his body and she places her arm over his shoulder, her hand playing with his hair.

"Hi Barnes," Natasha smirks.

"Nat."

Rose looks at Bucky amused and he can't help but look frustrated. She knew that he wasn't really frustrated with her but at the looks she's been getting. She couldn't lie because she didn't quite like it either.

"Hey Rose!" Sharon says.

"Hi Sharon," she smiles at her.

She was a bit surprised to see her there but was happy to see her. They've become sort of like friends but she knew Sharon still felt a little uncomfortable around her. But at the end of the day, Rose knew she didn't have to fix anything, Steve did. He's the one that caused the mess between them two.

Rose was happy with Bucky by her side. Rose goes to hug her but Bucky fully wraps his arm around her waist, to keep her in place.

She gives him a warning look but he looks away. Rose literally rips herself away from Bucky and hugs Sharon.

"You look wow," Sharon says.

"Oh um thanks," she blushes.

Steve steps up behind Sharon, giving her a friendly smile.

"Good to see you Rose."

"Hey Steve," she smiles.

Natasha comes over and shoves a drink into her hand. She gives her best friend an encouraging smile to drink it. Rose brings the glass to her lips and takes a big sip of it. The alcohol burns it's way down her throat and Rose makes a cringing face.

"What the hell is that?" Rose coughs.

"I don't know but it's good," Natasha laughs.

Rose turns to find Bucky and he's now standing with the guys. His eyes glued on her, watching her. He nods his head at something Sam says.