15

"Ooof!" Natasha lets out as I slam her into the floor mat.

"Jeez Rose. Don't take out all your frustration out on me," Natasha groans as she gets herself up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I went a little to hard."

It's been a month and half....

Bucky and I haven't had any physical contact, aside from kissing. We both realized that we're very competitive with one another now.

We decided to take a break from having sex. I noticed that we've been going at it like bunnies. Any chance we'd get, bam. Not that I was complaining but it was starting to ware me out.

Bucky being a super soldier had a lot more stamina than me. I had managed to convince him that we take a break for a while. It took hours for him to agree; I mean after I told him he wasn't 'strong' enough go a couple days in between.

Welp, that was a mistake because we've now a month and a half in with absolutely no contact. At first we were waiting every 2 days then we pushed it to 3. Well then I told him he wasn't capable of going without sex for more than a week, he took up my offer and now we're here.

After the 4th day, I was regretting it. I was going mad not getting any form of release. I was definitely frustrated. It kept getting worse by the day. That didn't stop us from sleeping in the same bed, even though it was pure torture.

I was getting worried that Sam would suspect something since he'd often look for Bucky in the mornings to train. I told him to stay in his room for a week and boy was Bucky in a pissed off mood for the first two days.

*2 weeks ago*

It's been a couple days since I've been having these nightmares. They had suddenly came back and been taking a toll on me. I've slept very little these past few days.

It had taken me a hours to finally fall asleep when all of a sudden I hear my door open. I look up and see Bucky, with no shirt on but covered in sweat. He was breathing heavily and he looked restless.

"Bucky...what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

I quickly got up and and stood in front of him. I cupped his face and he nuzzles his face into my hands. His eyes held a scared look.

"Hey...what's going on? Are you okay?" I ask again.

He slowly leans down and kisses me gently.

"I don't care about the no sex thing..." he states.

As he looks at me desperately.

"But please don't make me sleep alone doll," he says in a desperate tone.

I felt my heart tug at the sound of his voice. I didn't want it to get to this point. I didn't realize just how much this was taking a toll on him as well. I look at him sad and I lean up and kiss him.

"I'm so sorry Bucky," I mumble against his lips.

"Promise?" He leans his forehead against mine.

"Promise. Always and forever," I mumble.

"Always," he smiles at me.

I grab his hand and lead him to my bed. He doesn't hesitate to crawl in with me. He quickly wraps his arm securely around my waist and buries his face in my neck. He takes a deep breath in and then out.

We stay that way for a couple minutes and it doesn't take Bucky long to fall asleep. I kiss his forehead and eventually fall peacefully asleep.

*Present*