61

8 months later...

Rose couldn't stop staring out the window. She feels her heart pounding hard and fast against her chest. She couldn't help but play with the engagement ring on her finger. The last few months were a blur to her.

The one thing that she hated was planning. Planning a wedding had become to overwhelming for her. She hadn't realized just how over the top they were. What happened to a small wedding. That's what her and Bucky had wanted. Something small, private.

A light knock on the door snaps her out her thoughts. She makes her way to the door and just as she about to open her door, she realizes that her grey silk robe is loosely open exposing her bare body. She quickly shuts her rob close.

She opens the door and she's met with him. She can feel her stomach flutter with butterflies. Then suddenly it quickly replaced with panic and anxiety.

What was he doing there? How did he even find me? She thought.

"What are you doing here?" Rose's voice comes out shaky.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to hear the answer.

"I wanted to see you," His eyes roam all over her face.

"Is everything okay?"

He doesn't answer her question but just continues to stare at her. "Can I come in?"

Rose notices that he clenches his jaw after his statement. Rose pulls open the door more, allowing him to enter. He walked into the hotel room and looked out the window.

He had been feeling uneasy throughout the whole day yesterday. However just how he expected, the uneasiness feeling left his body the second his eyes fell on her.

"Bucky how'd you find me?"

**

"There's a reason they hid her from you Bucky."

"And you're point is? I need to see her," Bucky snaps.

**

Sam's words replaying over and over in his head. He had threatened Sam to give him Rose's location. He knew Wanda told him what hotel she was staying at. He had to slip an $200 bill to the receptionist just for them to tell him her room number. He didn't care he'd pay thousands if they asked. Hell even millions.

"Bucky?" Rose voices comes out shaky.

It pains his heart to hear her voice come out shaky. Unless it came out for pleasure.

"I had to see you."

Rose reaches out for his hand, intertwining their fingers. Bucky tightens his hold on her hand and she gently cups his cheek with her free hand. He immediately leans into her touch, letting out a sigh as he feels her soft touch.

Bucky leans down and nuzzles his face into her neck. He wraps his arms around her waist and Rose around his neck. He couldn't help put place light kisses on her soft neck.

"I heard you're about to be a married woman," Bucky's says playfully.

The corner of her lips curve upward, revealing an amused smile. She looks at him matching him with a playful look.