3

Nat.

Tony.

Wanda.

Bruce.

Sam.

Bucky.

The faces that I longed to see.

The faces I missed desperately.

Everyone had relief and tears in their eyes.

"Rose!" Tony and Wanda shouted.

I felt Nat and Wanda tackle me into a hug. Squeezing me so tight.

"We missed you so much!" They cried.

"I missed you guys so much!" I cried into them.

I looked at their faces and see tears escaping their eyes. How much I missed these girls.

"Hey kid. I missed ya." Tony said as he came in giving me a hug and kissing me on the side of the head.

I hugged Tony tightly, afraid to let him go. Tony and I grew close after we lost the first war. He was the lucky one from us. Pepper survived the snap and they had little Morgan.

As she looked back at everyone she became quiet, afraid to believe this all to good to be true.

Bruce, Sam and Dr. Strange gone to hug her. I listened to them on how happy they are to see me awake. That they didn't think I'd ever wake up. I looked towards the back of the room and I see him, hiding, quiet.

"Bucky?" I asked. Everyone turned around to look at him, almost forgetting he was in the room.

"Rose.." I heard him with a small smile.

"I know we only known each other for a short time before all of this but that doesn't mean I'm not glad to see you," I said giving him a smile.

He smiled back at me, he reluctantly took a step. He stopped and his face dropped.

"Bucky. Come give me a hug, I promise I won't break in half," I reassured him.

I saw a small smile on his lips before it dropped. He made his way over to me and sat on the side of the bed. He turned to face me, deeply looking at me. I didn't realize how crystal clear blue his eyes were.

Without missing a beat, I opened my arms and embraced him into a tight hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tighter than the rest.

The smell of the outdoors and rum, hit my face like a pile of bricks, an all familiar scent. A scent that made me feel safe.

"I missed you so much, Bucky." I whispered to him.

"I missed you more," he says staring at me for a bit, giving me a sad smile. He reluctantly looks away and made his way back to the back.

"Thank you Dr. Strange for everything." I said.

"The pleasure is all mine."

"So can you explain absolutely everything to us?" Tony said.

"Rose, I am so glad that you're back. But I'm just confused as to how."

Everyone began talking all at once, agreeing. Dr. Strange just looked at everyone. I was starting to feel overwhelmed. I didn't want to explain yet. I looked at everyone talking over each other, wanting them to stop.

As I look around I make eye contact with Bucky. Hoping he's noticed what I was feeling and thinking.

"GUYS!" I quickly open my eyes.