34

He continues to place heavy kisses across my abdomen, as he continues going further down. He crawls down my body as he gets off the bed. I feel him grab hold of my ankles and pulls me towards the edge of the bed, a surprise yelp escapes my mouth.

He lifts my right leg gently and starts to place kisses along my leg up to my thigh. Placing my leg over his shoulder as he starts to do the same to my left leg. I prop myself onto my elbows and I see his crystal blue orbs staring back at me, eyes filled with hunger.

He smirks at me, "I'm ready for my morning breakfast doll." Without hesitation he lowers his head into my core and slowly slides tongue between my folds, he flicks his tongue against my sensitive clit. An inaudible moan escapes my lips.

He brings my clit into his mouth and begins to suck on it. The pleasure his mouth is bringing to me is such unbelievable,"Ahh...Bucky."

I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he brings me down closer to his face. My hands makes their way into his hair, fisting it into my hands.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep!

My eyes shot open at the sound of my phone. I see my face is buried into the pillow and my hair all over my face.

"What the fuck?" I mumble.

I quickly set up and see that I'm in my old room. Alone. Fully clothed. In his clothes. I let out a frustrated groan and fall backward into the bed.

Beep

Beep

Beep

I grab my phone from the night stand and see that Sam is calling me. What does he want? It's only 8 o'clock in the damn morning.

"What do you want bird boy?" I groan into the phone.

"Good morning sunshine!"

"Sam. There's nothing good going on. It's morning and you woke me up," I say annoyed.

I'm pissed that he woke me up early and interrupted my dream. Shit. I really need to get him out my head. It was a one time thing. It's not going to happen again.

"Jeez I forgot you're not much of morning person," he says.

"Damn right I'm not. So what do I owe this morning wake call for?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to grab breakfast. Just us two. You know too catch up?" He asks.

I look at the time. Debating if I should go. I just want to go back to sleep for the rest of the day. Then memories of last night replay in my head again. I should probably avoid him. Last night was a moment of weakness which shouldn't have happened.

I feel my stomach growl, clearly I worked up an appetite last night. I groan and kick my legs and arms into the bed with phone still in hand.

"I'll take that as a yes," he laughs amused at my action.

"You're buying!"

"Of course I am."

"I'll be down in half an hour," I say.

"I'll meet you by the door," he says before he hangs up.

I throw my phone down onto my bed. I stay there for a few more seconds before I kick my legs into the bed again. I make my way to my bathroom and hop into a warm shower.

As soon as the warm water touches my body, my tensed muscles instantly relax. Last night was...well different than before. He was more...forceful. Jealous or possessive. Hey, it's not that I'm complaining because last night was just wow.