17

My eyes suddenly open and all sleepiness leaves my body. I get up from bed and decide to go to Morgan's room to check on her. I can quickly see that she's still fast asleep. I walk over to her and take a good look at her.

It's like she sensed me there because her eyes slowly open and looks up at me.

"Auntie Rose?" Morgan says as she rubs her eyes.

"Hey sweetie. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you," I whisper.

"Auntie Rose? Why-" she begins to say but stops.

"What is it munchkin?" I sit next to her.

"Why are you such a monster?" She looks at me with absolutely no emotion.

I looked at her shocked. My heart begins to pound fast. Like if it's about to beat out of my chest. I feel tears form at my eyes. What did she just say?

"What did you say Morgan?" I quickly stand up.

"Why are you such a monster?" Morgan looks at me with absolutely hatred on her face.

"M-Morgan? What are you talking about?" My voice trembles.

"I hate you Auntie Rose," she yells.

Her words are repeating in my head. Getting louder and louder by the second.

"STOP!" I shouted.

I look at myself in the mirror and I am unrecognizable. I was in an all black suite, my hair a dark black color, my skin pale and bruised, my eyes glowing a terrifying purple. You can barely make out my face because a mask is covering the bottom of my face. My eyes dart to my hands, which were radiating with my powers.

"I HATE YOU AUNTIE ROSE! YOURE A MONSTER!"

I let out a piercing scream, as I feel a pair of hands pushing me into a cell. A cell that I never wanted to see ever again. I look around and it's what I remembered. Exactly the same.

I was back.

Back at Hydra.

"Look who's back. Our precious one has come back to us," Stefer said as he kneels down becoming eye-level with me.

The man, who I never wanted to see again, is standing right in front of me. Grinning wickedly at me.

"H-how did...y-you find m-me?" I said in disbelief.

He looks back and Tony steps out. His gaze held hatred.

"Tony?" I say in shock.

"Please help me Tony. Get me out of here," I cried.

"Do you really think I would help a monster like you? A weapon of mass distraction? To be so close to my daughter? My family?" He shouts at me with disgust.

I look up at him and his voice matches his look. He's looking at me with pure hatred and disgust. I feel like my heart was being stabbed a million times. The one person who took care of me is looking at me like that.

"Tony, I am part of your family," I sobbed.

He scoffs, "Did you really think you'd be part of my family. After all you've done? Give me a break Rose. You belong here. Locked up like the monster you are."

Without saying anything else he turns around and walks away.

"TONY! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" I sob.

He's leaving me here....He's turning his back on me.

"Please Tony," I whisper in defeat.

Stefer opens the cell door and his guards drag me out. No matter how much I fight against them, I just can't break from their hold. I tried to use my powers but I realized that they had the collar around my neck, that prevents me from using my powers. They take me to the room where they'd always strapped me down in.