12

Bucky's continued to kiss me hungrily. His lips devouring mine. It's been months since we last kissed.

Being able to feel how soft they are and being to smell him again is a deep breath of fresh air. He slips his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. Making me moan into the kiss.

I gently push Bucky to put distance between us, as I begin to feel light headed. Our chests rising and falling, trying to catch our breaths. I look up at him and see he's staring intently at me.

Bucky begins to take a few steps toward me.

"Stop," I say quickly sticking my hand out.

"What are you doing?! You have a girlfriend!"

"You moved on. I need to do the same-" I'm unable to finish because Bucky cuts me off by kissing me passionately.

He slowly pulls away and stares at me with longing. He caresses my face, brining me in for another kiss. He pulls away and stares into my eyes. He kisses me between every single word:

"I."

"Never."

"Moved."

"On," Bucky continues to kiss. Just for a second, I feel relived.

When I feel, he's about to deepen the kiss, I place my hand against his mouth. Stopping him from kissing me again.

"Bucky, we can't do this. What about Lizbeth?"

"I ended it," he says quickly.

"When? Why?"

"When I saw you in the conference room again, I realized I wasn't over you. So I ended it when I walked her home," he tells me.

I search his eyes trying to find a hint that he's lying but couldn't. I knew Bucky to well; he wouldn't lie to me.

"I don't want to move on. I want to stay stuck on you until the end. I care deeply about you that it hurts," Bucky looks into my eyes.

"What about Steve?"

"If he's really my best friend, he'll understand. I care so much about you Rose," he says.

I try to fumble the right words to say but I can't. My brain can't connect to my mouth. So I do what I want to do.

"Rose, please say something." Bucky says with panic written on his face.

I put my hands on his neck, pulling his face down and crashing our lips together. Without missing a second, Bucky wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. He pushes me against the door, pressing his body into me.

Our lips move roughly against each other, devouring each other, as if we haven't kissed in years. Bucky let's out a deep groan, as he slips his tongue into my mouth.

I place my hands onto his chest and lightly brush my finger down his torso down, making him shiver. I hook my fingers on his belt loop and I pull him even closer.

I am able to feel all of him, I let out a moan. Bucky pulls away, stares at me and gently wraps his hand around my throat. Pure lust can be seen in his eyes.

Seeing him stare at me the way he is, makes me feel things I never felt before. Resulting in any logic I had left, fly out the window. I wanted him.

He slightly tilts his head, "what are you thinking?"

He licks his lips, making my eyes shift to his mouth. I gently bring him into a slow and passionate kiss. I pour all my feelings into it. His hands drop to my waist.