27

'Train wreck- James Arthur'

"Bucky?"

"Rose? What's wrong doll?"

"I-I don't know. S-something h-happened," I let out.

"What the hell is going on!?" Tony shouts.

Bucky kneels down next to me. When did I get down here? He cups my face and looks at me searching my eyes and then his eyes drop down.

He quickly places his hand on top of mine. I look down to see my right hand pressed against my side. I slowly remove my hand and look at it wide eyed in shock. I quickly look up at him, feeling completely scared and I see his face scared and his eyes filled with tears.

"Bucky is that blood?" I ask in a shaky voice.

Natasha, Sam and Clint had made their way over to me. They go kneel down and look at me. They both look at me with worry.

"Shit! Rose's been hurt," Natasha says.

"WHAT!?" Tony and Steve's yell through the earpieces.

Clint quickly snaps back into reality and begins to remove his jacket. He continues to wrap it around my waist. Right above where Bucky's and my hand is.

"I'm sorry honey but this going to hurt," he says.

Clint looks over at Bucky and nods his head at him. Bucky removes both of our hand and Clint tightens it around my wound and I cry out in pain.

"AHHHH!" I cry as tears fall down my cheeks. Bucky quickly places his hand back over the jacket trying to add more pressure.

Bucky then moves to lay me down but I immediately tense up. I grab Clint by the shirt keeping me from laying down.

"No i don't want to lay down," I pant.

Why am I out of breath but I immediately let go of Clint suddenly becoming weak. Clint notices my hand drop and looks over at Bucky. He goes to lay me down once more and I don't have the strength to fight him.

"It's okay doll. You're okay," Bucky says.

"Bucky" my voice comes out scared.

Bucky gently brings me closer to his chest and I look up at him.

"Am I okay?" My voice comes out shaky.

I stare into his eyes, which are filled with tears. I needed to know the truth because right now I couldn't think straight. I am relying on his beautiful eyes, the ones that wouldn't lie to me.

"Am I okay? Am I okay James?" My voice comes out trembling.

"Yeah, yeah you're okay doll," Bucky voice cracks.

I look into his eyes and I see uncertainty. I let out a deep breath. I was staring to feel light headed but I tried to focus on my surroundings, I didn't want to worry them. I tried to focus on my breathing as it started to become even more difficult.

"Someone call Banner or Strange!" Tony yells.

My breathing starts to come out shallow and short. Bucky immediately notices and becomes even more worried.