54

Not-Edited

Days have passed and still no word from Banner. Everyone have become impatient wanting to know what the results were. Especially Bucky, he needed to know what the results were.

Bucky has been spending most of his days in the cabin or with Morgan. He knew just how much Rose loved her. Bucky loves little Morgan too.

Bucky is brought out of his thoughts when he felt little fingers at the corner of his mouth. He sees Morgan trying her best to form a smile on his face.

"Smile uncle Bucky," Morgan says.

Bucky smiles and just as Morgan moves her small fingers, he quickly drops his smile. Morgan frowns at this and cups his face with her tiny hands. Bucky looks at her and he can feel his eyes start to tear up.

"Do you miss auntie Rose?"

"So much."

"When is she coming back?"

"Hopefully soon."

"Are you sad?"

Bucky nods his head. Morgan lets go of his face and crawls off his lap and couch. She runs upstairs to her room and Bucky sits there confused.

Some time after Bucky hears Morgan's little footsteps pounding against the wood floor of the stairs. Bucky sees her with a large white paper in hand. She struggles to climb back on the couch and Bucky grabs her and pulls her on the couch. Making her giggle.

"What you got there?" Bucky asks.

Morgan snuggles next to Bucky and hands him one side of the paper. He looked at the drawing. Evident that Morgan had drew it. He looks over it and noticed what she had drawn. He can feel a genuine small form on his lips.

"Thats you," she says as she points at the figure with a black and gold arm.

He can't help but let out a small chuckle.

"And that's auntie Rose," he points at the other figure with purple glowing hands.

"It's...wow, beautiful Morgan," Bucky says.

"Auntie Rose had asked me to draw it and told me to give it to you when I thought you needed it," Morgan says.

Bucky looks down at Morgan confused.

"Does she always know when you're sad?"

"She just knows me so well," Bucky whispers.

"She said that you need to keep it. To tell you to look at it whenever you get sad," Morgan says.

"When she would get sad, she would always look at my baby pictures because it makes her happy," Morgan says as she remembers her aunt.

"Uncle Bucky do you love auntie Rose? Like how my mommy and daddy love each other?"

"I think I love her more than your daddy loves your mommy," Bucky laughs.

"Then you're going to bring her home right?"

"Of course."

Neither of them knew Tony was standing behind them listening to their conversation. He didn't want to break this conversation because he knew Bucky needed it.

Everyone knew Bucky spending time with Morgan helped him feel close to Rose and it kept his temper in check. Tony needed to get himself and Bucky back to the compound because Banner called stating that he finished gathering his notes.

Tony clears his throat, catching both Morgan and Bucky by surprise.

"Hey Munchkin, you're not bothering the old grandpa now are you?"