55

~ Not-Edited ~

The door slowly and quietly opens, unnoticed to a sleeping Rose. They gently and quietly place the tray of food onto the desk. He walks over to her and stares at her peaceful face, mesmerized by her beauty. He can feel his heart flutter at the site of her.

He knew what he had done and it was too late. He did not intend for that to happen. He knew she would never look at him the way he looked at her. She was the kindness needed in his life. Wants.

He lightly reaches out to her face and lightly brushes his finger tips on her cheek. He watches her stir at his touch. When she fails to wake up, he gently places his hand on her cheek and he feels her warmth.

He retracts his hand away and closes his eyes, taking a deep breath and lets out a shaky breath. He knew he had fallen to deep.

"She will never look at you like that Ramon. She belongs to another man," he whispers to himself.

He didn't understand how in such a short time, he had grown strong feelings for this beautiful creature in front of him. He takes a step back and looks at her one more time before turning away.

"What are you doing in here?"

The low sleepy confused voice stops Ramon. His hand on the door handle and he lets out a low curse under his breath. He turns around and clears his throat.

"I brought you breakfast and a change of clothes," he answers her.

"Oh," Rose says.

"Max is unavailable today. So I will bring you anything you may need."

"I'm sure you'll be too busy on planning whatever it is that you're planning," Rose says sarcastically.

"I will be brining you anything you may need. I will not allow that disgusting animal anywhere near you," he growls.

Rose looks at Ramon wide eye, catching her off guard by his reaction.

"You know I can take care of myself," Rose says.

"I know you're perfectly capable of taking care of your own damn self but I refuse to have him anywhere near you," Ramon says not letting her response by leaving.

Rose stays there stunned at the sudden attitude. Rose looks at her clock on the wall and sees that it's a little pass 9 o'clock. She lets out a deep breath, another day stuck in the room.

After eating and showering, Rose is staring out the window. She can feel her powers flow and knew her eyes were glowing. Still questioning just what is going on with her powers.

She's brought out of her thoughts and when she hears the locks from the door turning. She faces the door and is expecting to see Ramon. She feels her body tremble.

"Rose."

Lizbeth and Brock walks in. Rose feels herself grow hot from anger, having these two in her room. Her eyes doesn't want to leave his disgusting face, she despised his very existence.

"What the hell do you two want?" Rose snaps.

They remain silent as they watch her. Brock held an evil smirk on his face. Whereas Lizbeth looked at her curiously.

"Make sure you keep your disgusting lover boy away from me. Or I promise you he won't be able to satisfy you anymore," Rose threatens as she turns around away from them.

Brock glares at her threat and he slowly shifts behind Lizbeth.

"What are you talking about?" Lizbeth asks.