47

"It's a trap, we need to get them out of there!" Tony shouts as he heads to the warehouse.

"Tony they were sent somewhere else. We don't have a location on them," Natasha says worriedly.

"Friday, get me Rose's location."

"Mr. Stark it seems that Miss Rose's phone location is pinging from the hotel."

"What about Barnes and Wilson's?"

"Sending Mr. Wilson's location," Friday says.

"Send them to Romanoff," Tony says as he changes his course to their location.

Tony didn't know what he was feeling anymore: guilt, dread, worry, pain or anger. He should've never doubted them. He couldn't help but feel like he should've done a better job at protecting them.

*~*~*~*

Her ears were ringing with his voice as she was ripped from his embrace. She tried to hold onto him for just a little longer. She couldn't do this to him. She just couldn't. Bucky was throwing body after body away from him as he tried looking for Rose in the dark.

"Get your hands off of me!" Bucky's voice rings through the warehouse.

She can hear the men screaming and bodies being thrown through the darkness. She can also hear the mechanical sound of his arm as it moved. Then the warehouse is met with Bucky's scream and then pure silence.

Rose begins to panic. She feels her power itching to come out her hands.

However, she quickly feel something cuff on her wrists and now her powers completely subdue.

"What are you doing to me!?" She shouts.

"Rose! Rose!" Bucky shouts.

As it's pitch black inside the warehouse, Bucky doesn't know who he is hitting, all he knows is that he needs to find his girl and protect her. But Bucky suddenly feels something hard, roughly connect to his face and he falls down on his knee. He can feel warm liquid on the corner of his mouth and he's certain it's blood.

"Bucky!" Rose shouts.

Rose hears him grunt in pain once more. Then the lights quickly come back on. She quickly looks around as she tries to adjust to the sudden brightness. Her eyes quickly find Bucky, whose on the ground on his knees, hands behind his back.

Rose quickly rushes to him, cupping his face.

"Bucky! Look at me baby," she cries as she feels tears in her eyes.

Bucky looks up at her and his eyes soften. He felt relief as he sees that's she's okay. No trace of injury. Rose wanted to see the same, that he wasn't hurt but she can already see a bruise forming on his cheek and blood at the corner of his mouth. His arms behind his back, restrained.

They both hear the clicking sound of the shoes, growing closer, as someone walk over to them. Rose's body tenses and fill with anger. She should've known better than to trust a single word they said.

The clicking sound stop yards away from them and they let out a cold chuckle. Bucky looks behind her and his eyes fill with confusion but then is quickly replaced with anger. He knew something was wrong with them.

Rose places her hand on his cheek and his eyes shift back to her. She leaned her forehead against his. Bucky didn't know what was going on but he has to believe that they were going to get out alive.

Together.

She kisses his forehead gently. Her hand drops from his cheek and she takes a deep breath and slowly closes her eyes. Rose stands on her feet and turns. Finally facing the person she hates the fucken most.