60

Not edited!

Control.

He always needs to be in control of everything. It made it much more easier for him. He anticipated what he is able to control. However, when it came to her...he'd relinquish all control to her.

Without any hesitation.

Rose knew how much it took for him to give up having control. It had been something he needed. After not having any form of control of himself in Hydra...he'd vowed to never relinquish it ever again.

But here he is.

Putting it in her hands.

That's how much he loves her.

Trusts her.

He'd do anything to show her just how much he trusts and is deeply in love with her. He gave her full control of him, just a few hours ago. It's a big step and they knew just how big it is.

His beautiful blue orbs stared right at her eyes with so much emotion. Rose couldn't look away from the window to his soul. She sees the pure love he held for her. She gently cups his right cheek and before closing her mouth over his.

The kiss is passionate yet slow.

Savoring their taste, touch and feeling.

The love.

The trust.

Bucky arms tighten around her gently as he feels her warm mouth on his. Their tongue danced along with one another, raiding the others mouth. He gently takes her bottom lip between his teeth and tugs it before letting it go. Rose genuinely smiles at Bucky and he swears he can feel his breath get caught in his throat.

Rose rolls her hips against his and Bucky can't help let out a moan. He buries his face at the crook of her neck and he lets out a shaky breath.

She's straddling his lap, her breasts squish against his bare chest and his cock buried deep within her. He lays his hands flat against her bare back, glides them up, feeling the slick coat of sweat. Her hands now firmly on his shoulders as she needs support.

Their body's glisten in each other's sweat.

Both their eyes are stinging from the lack of sleep but they both can't get enough of one another. Their bodies craving for one another each second that passes by.

They've been like this for about 10 minutes, he wanted her to go at her own pace. But a part of him regrets it because she's prolonging their release. Rose lifts herself off of him and Bucky's hand immediately wrap around her, not wanting for her to stop.

The corner of her lips curve to a small smirk.

"Please baby," Bucky shudders.

"Don't stop."

Rose doesn't give him any warning and she slams back down on his hard cock until he feels her hitting the back of her womb.

"Oh god," Bucky growls.

Bucky grabs Rose by her neck and smashes his lips into hers. He raids her mouth with his tongue. He needed to release, it was becoming unbearable. Rose feels Bucky thrust his hips up and she lets out a moan as she feels the sweet friction against her clit.

"Please...doll," Bucky begs against her lips.

Hearing him beg for her caused an eruption of wildfire to spread in her stomach.

"Please make me feel good," Bucky says breathlessly.

Rose kisses Bucky once more before she starts to roll her hips against his.