➪𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.

Here's some extra information to help you understand y/n better!

Y/n will be using she/her pronouns, if you identify as something else, you can insert your own pronouns. I'm still working on practicing writing gender neutral stories, and I don't want to publish a poorly written gender neutral fanfic.

Y/n will be American, but she can be any ethnicity you want (ex. African-American, Asian-American etc.)

Regarding y/n's skating outfit, she wears an oversized black hoodie with shorts and fishnets. For accessories, she wears a pair of neon light up shades that glows a dark purple and indigo colour. As for her shoes, they light up too on the side of her shoes, glowing the same neon colours. Her skateboard is a sleek black colour, and has LED lights imbedded inside also lighting up the same shade. This earned her the nickname, Neon, in the skating world.

*written in third person!
*roughly follows the actual storyline so it makes sense, but not exactly to make it more entertaining.

At first, y/n will seem like an overpowered character, but you will soon learn that she has many flaws, like a normal human being. So please don't stop reading after seeing that she was too good!

Y/n's dad is a former skater, and he used to live in Okinawa. He has connections to the founders of S.

**update: about the random Japanese words... looking back on this a year later rlly haunts me bc I REALLY THOUGHT I DID SMTH I THOUGHT I WAS LIKE MR WORLDWIDE AND I WAS SMART FOR USING JAPANESE FOR A STORY SET IN JAPAN

anyways if u read the chapters closer to the end i kind of stop using it bc those were more recent and i realized it was cringey 💀
(dw this book is going under editing to enhance your reading experience: chapters that start with a longer dash ——— means it has been edited)