➪14. 𝘼𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙈

——— In this particular narrative, Adam was an antagonist

——— In this particular narrative, Adam was an antagonist. But in the perspective of Adam, he was the hero. The main character who would spread the feelings of love to everyone.

And yet, there were people who couldn't understand that he was simply trying to accomplish his dreams. People like Reki Kyan and his group of friends.

"Just you wait. I'll prove to you that I will prevail. And tonight will show if Langa Hasegawa is proven to be worthy of my EVE."

Adam wished more people would understand the way thinks. Why couldn't they see love came with pain and suffering?

After all, that was the way he was taught since childhood.

——— To say that y/n l/n was jealous when she saw all of her friends skateboarding and performing tricks was definitely true

——— To say that y/n l/n was jealous when she saw all of her friends skateboarding and performing tricks was definitely true. It was now a few days later, she only had to wear a cast and a protector on the outside to walk. Y/n was recovering fast, and she didn't have to rely on crutches anymore.

However, her leg was fractured after all, and it would take around 2 weeks for it to fully recover.
Y/n was already lucky that she didn't completely break her bone.

She missed the feeling of mounting her skateboard in her oversized hoodie. Y/n wished she could skate her feelings away. But of course, she was cursed with the disability to do so.

As she watched Langa and Reki just casually laughing while dropping in the skate bowl, and Miya performing rail slides, y/n was trying to learn from them. Every movement they make could be useful to her in the future to improve her skating.

"Next time, I will beat Adam. I won't let some Hisoka-looking guy win against me."

Miya felt extremely accomplished after mastering a trick he had learned from Joe. Deciding to reward himself for a fun round of skating, he joined Reki and Langa who were dropping in and out of the skate bowl. It was currently Langa's turn, and he jumped at an extremely great height, and did a full 360.

"That was some crazy height there!" Reki cheered on Langa, giving him a big hug after he stopped skating.

Langa, who was a little bit flustered from the sudden embrace Reki gave him just mumbled and thanks to the red head.