➪16. 𝙃𝘼𝙃𝘼... 𝙅𝙆

———Y/n L/n could remember that Friday night ever so vividly

———Y/n L/n could remember that Friday night ever so vividly. The night that Miya Chinen had supposedly "confessed his feelings" for her.

The following is what had occurred.

"See the thing is, y/n. I may or may not have developed feelings for you." He whispered softly against her ear.

The teenage girl stood in shock. She was frozen, her mind in a complete different reality.

She couldn't believe Miya Chinen had feelings for her! Y/n was freaking out inside still processing his words.

Somehow, she felt herself getting hotter by the second. Her face was red, probably blushing extremely hard.

That was when y/n realized the feelings she felt for Miya were definitely more than platonic.

All this time, she grew attached to him, and the thought of leaving Miya's side scared her.

What y/n was feeling were the emotions of love.

Just like Adam had said to her.

When she was about to respond, Miya said a simple phrase that crumbled all her thoughts.

"Hahah, I'm joking..." Miya chuckled nervously.

"W-what? I was about to tell him I felt the same way! Do you mean he's joking about how we'll just be friends?" Y/n thought to herself.

"W-wait, you're just kidding? Haha, what a relief..." Y/n looked down to hide her disappointment, struggling to fight back her tears.

Just when she finally figured out her feelings, he tore her down from the inside.

In Miya's perspective, he was also secretly trying his best not to cry.

The only reason he had said he was joking was because of y/n's slow reaction.

"She must be so shocked at what I said. That probably means she doesn't feel the same way, and can't find a way to reject me. I have to find a way to play it off cool so I don't lose her. I'd rather be friend zoned than to ever leave her side." Miya thought to himself earlier.

And when y/n said it was just a relief, it confirmed exactly what he thought.

God. If anyone is spectating this and can read their thoughts, you're all probably shaking your head at how stupid these 13 year olds are.