➪3. 𝙎

—— Ever since that day at the skate park, Miya Chinen and Y/n L/n became a pair unlikely friends

—— Ever since that day at the skate park, Miya Chinen and Y/n L/n became a pair unlikely friends. Making use of their last week of summer vacation, the two teens skated everywhere they went.

Luckily for them, they discovered they were going to the same junior high, so they still had time to hang out at school, and maybe even share a few classes together if they were lucky enough.

Y/n had become more open to other people, attempting to come off as a more friendly person. She made a few friends off the streets, greeting them if she passed them by.

Of course, y/n had been limiting her contact with Adam. She didn't want to completely shut him down because of his connections with her father, but something about the blue-haired man just didn't sit right with y/n.

Adam had emailed her multiple times asking about how she's doing, and some questions about skating. Y/n only gave back simple answers, and tried to ignore them.

—— Speeding down the streets of the downtown Okinawa, the 13 year olds raced each other and made the skateboarding shop "Dope Sketch" their finish line

—— Speeding down the streets of the downtown Okinawa, the 13 year olds raced each other and made the skateboarding shop "Dope Sketch" their finish line. Recently, y/n had been learning from Miya, to be able to cruise on a skateboard at a high speed. In order to activate a bug rush of adrenaline, Miya and y/n would race to put pressure on to their speed.

"Are you ready to suffer your 5th lost, y/n?" Miya asked in a mocking tone, as they dodged some pedestrians walking by.

"Getting cocky, are we, Miya?" Y/n shot back at him.

"It was just a question. I'm pretty sure we both know the outcome of this "beef"." Miya said back, as he did an Ollie over a fire hydrant.

"If you wanted a beef so badly, why didn't you just challenge me at S?"

"I didn't think you knew about S in the first place, and I wasn't sure if you were ready for it! After all, it is a race in the abandoned mines."

The two teens continued down the street, and turning down into the alley where Dope Sketch was located. The shop had become a hot spot for y/n to purchase skating equipment.