➪33.5. 𝙎𝙆𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀

—Reki Kyan was so utterly confused at y/n's gesture that was directed at the blue-haired boy standing beside him

Reki Kyan was so utterly confused at y/n's gesture that was directed at the blue-haired boy standing beside him. Why was she raising her eyebrows so suggestively, and mentioned something about their feelings?

"Wait a damn minute. Don't tell me-" Reki thought.

"Reki, there's something I need to tell you, and I need to get my emotions straight with you." Langa said to him in a serious tone.

Reki looked into Langa's turquoise eyes, and his flustered smile. God, he just looked so ethereal under the moonlight.

"Whatever you need to tell me, Langa, I'm not going to be leaving you." The red head grinned, as he grasped onto Langa's palms.

"I swear if he actually likes me, I'm going to believe this is a dream, like the one Cinderella dream I had a while ago. Like I really thought Langa was the prince that was going to marry me." Reki thought to himself, reminiscing on his fantasy.

"Ever since the day I met you, I've felt this bond between us. Even though we've been through some bad times together, I don't know what I'd do without you." Langa squeezed Reki's hands, both of their faces dusted a shade of pink.

"Reki, you're the one who made me discover my love for skating. And you're the one I want to skate with." He continued.

Reki was practically in tears. He was sobbing tears of joy, and threw himself into the Canadian boy's arms.

"I'm so glad you said that. I'd love to do that with you. And with you only." Reki whispered back.

"Then, Reki. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course, Langa."

At this moment, everything felt like it was finally clicking into place. The tears on Reki's face streaming down, soaking into Langa's shirt. The stars in the sky finally aligning to lead up to this moment.

And the faint neon lights that could be seen from the corner of their eyes.

Because without the teenager that was in a distance, Reki and Langa both knew this wouldn't happen.

"Langa, do you want to skate with me forever?"

"Yeah, let's skate together infinitely."

"If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up from it" Reki thought, grinning into Langa's embrace.