➪10. 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝘼𝙕𝙄𝙉𝙂

——— The aftermath of that eventful night was over

——— The aftermath of that eventful night was over. Y/n couldn't believe that her father was acquainted with such a mean man. She knew that Adam was a fishy person, but she didn't think Adam could say those harmful words to Miya.

For some particular reason ever since that evening, Miya had become a bit more flustered around y/n. She didn't read emotions well, so y/n was completely oblivious to his feelings.

It was pretty obvious that everyone but y/n knew that Miya had little crush on her.

It was a Saturday, and the iconic duo Reki and Langa were at the skate park practicing their moves. Reki would do whatever it takes to win. Because if he lost, it meant that his own best friend would be forced to skate against Adam.

"At least y/n would be there too. But I'm worried for her, she seems a bit shaken up since that night..." Reki thought to himself.

The red head walked to the bench where Langa was currently resting, and took a bottle.

"Man, I'm thirsty." He sighed as he cracked open the cap.

"Reki, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself." Langa said to him.

He suddenly spat out his drink, wondering why his drink tasted so strange.

"That's chugging cola, slime." A voice belonging to a 13 year old boy said from behind him.

"Miya? Hold up, y/n? Shadow? You're all here too?!" Reki's eyes widened. He turned around to see three familiar figures standing there.

"If you plan on winning against Adam, you have to follow this schedule." Miya completely ignored Reki as he held up his phone up to Reki's face, displaying a strict workout regimen.

"What?! That's so much work! I mean, y/n is skating too, why don't you get her to do this too?"

"Because she's not a slime. Plus, this alone won't even beat Adam, so you'd probably need a lot of help from us."

"Miya, you're such a brag." Y/n sighed.

"Hey, I said he'd need help from us. Which is not specifying only myself, but you and Shadow included." Miya grinned at y/n playfully.

"Just get this over with already..." Shadow said. He looked like he was done with these immature skater kids and just wanted to live a peaceful life.

Bro just wants to sell some flowers.