➪20. 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏

———The rest of the trip at the hot spring weekend getaway didn't go exactly as planned

After the sun had set, the group had decided to race to the hot spring despite receiving a warning from a local to not go out after sunset.

Did they listen?

Obviously not, who did you think they were?

And so, in turned out that the island had some kind of evil spirit removal event going on, so they all ended up being covered in some sort of stinky mud.

"Ew, I still kinda smell even though I took like 2 showers." Y/n sighed.

The group was currently on the ferry, returning back to Okinawa. While they all ended up being covered in mud, they had to admit they had fun.

"Tell me about it. I work in a flower shop, and this is going to ruin my line of work." Shadow groaned.

"That was probably one of the strangest experience I've ever encountered." Langa stated.

The fresh ocean air filled y/n's nose, and the sound of Miya's Nintendo switch was blaring in the background.

"Let me have a turn, Miya!" Y/n begged him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I'm in the middle of a Mariokart race here!" Miya exclaimed, as he furiously spammed the button on the right.

"Dang, I got myself a gamer boy." Y/n sighed as she began to slither in Miya's arms.

She was now on his lap, tightly hugging his waist, while Miya was still playing his game.

This definitely got the cat boy's attention, and he paused the game to shift his attention to
y/n.

He was definitely blushing really hard.

Miya still wasn't used to the fact that y/n and him were kind of thing now. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to be able to get his crush to like him back.

"Hehe, it worked." Y/n spoke up suddenly.

He looked at y/n with a confused look, to find out that she was playing on his switch behind his back.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Miya exclaimed, shoving y/n off of him.

Y/n just gave him a pout, and big puppy eyes.

She knew exactly how to hit Miya's weak spots.

"Ugh, out of all 8 billion people on this planet, I just had to fall for you." Miya scoffed rolling his eyes, as he motioned y/n to sit on his lap.