➪8. 𝘽𝙐𝙍𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎

—— And so, it began

—— And so, it began. The game of ignorance. For the last 2 days, Miya and y/n had not spared a single interaction with each other. Despite sitting next to each other in homeroom, they only shared occasional glances at each other before looking away.

Y/n had been visiting Dope Sketch every day after school to hang out with Reki and Langa, but they just weren't the same as Miya. The two oldest boys were more mature in a way, and they just didn't like the same things as her.

"He hadn't even texted me once. I guess I really forced this upon him..." y/n thought to herself.

The text message Miya had sent y/n was deleted right after Miya discovered her going off to S without him.

Therefore, the valley between those two grew wider and wider each day. They went from strangers, to best friends, and now back to strangers.

This feeling Miya felt was so familiar to him. It was the same feeling he had felt when the brunette he used to be friends with left him.

"What did I expect anyways? I just want to know what's so great about that slime..." Miya thought.

A chime from his phone rang in his school uniform pocket. School had just ended not long ago, and he was prepared to head home.

He took peek on his phone. There it was, a message from the person he would expect the least.

"Challenge the rookie, SNOW, to a beef."

That was all the message had said, but Miya knew exactly who it was from.

"Adam? Why would he want this? But I guess I'll have to do it." He thought to himself.

Miya knew that blue-haired rookie would most likely be at Dope Sketch, considering that he had seen him and the red-head slime hang out there when he passed by the shop.

Y/n would be there laughing along with them too.

The realization of the possibility seeing y/n just hit him, even though he was already halfway to the skate shop.

"It's too late to turn back now, I'll just pretend she's not there."

A memory started replaying in his mind. It was the day when Y/n and Miya were having a "beef" along the same path he was skating on. It was also the same day of their first argument, and the same day Miya admitted that he was in the wrong for the first time.

His feelings that he thought he had buried days ago were once returning to him.