➪29. 𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀

—A sense of longing filled y/n's heart, as she walked back inside the Shindo mansion

A sense of longing filled y/n's heart, as she walked back inside the Shindo mansion. Her clothes were soaking wet, and she was hugging a green hoodie in her arms.

"I better get changed and put my clothes in the laundry..." y/n thought.

"Y/n. Why are your clothes wet?" A voice boomed from the other end of the hallway.

The dimly lit hallway displayed a tall figure standing there, and there stood a certain blue-haired man.

"O-oh hey Adam! I was just out in the garden, and I forgot to bring an umbrella." Y/n chuckled nervously. Technically, she wasn't lying, she just wasn't telling the whole truth.

"What's that you're holding?" Adam asked her, his eyebrows raised from suspicion.

"Ah, it's just a sweater that got wet outside while I was in the garden! Anyways, I better get myself cleaned up to look presentable!" Y/n made an excuse as she hurried down the hall past Adam to return to her room.

Y/n quickly ran back into her temporary bedroom, where there was an ensuite connected. She quickly ran there and took off her wet clothes, and took a nice shower.

"That was a close one... if Adam realized that the hoodie was Miya's, I would have been screwed." Y/n panicked.

Around 10 minutes later, y/n had finished freshening up, she took her wet clothes along with Miya's hoodie to put in the laundry.

Usually, she'd be trying to push back her laundry schedule, but y/n desperately wanted to wear what Miya had left for her.

And the promise he gave along with it.

Y/n wasn't giving up anytime soon.

She realized it was wrong of her to assume that fate was against her and Miya staying together.

Because y/n would go against the whole universe just to stay with Miya Chinen.

—It was a Saturday morning, and y/n could finally take a break from homeschool

It was a Saturday morning, and y/n could finally take a break from homeschool.

As much as y/n despised going to school, having to deal with "jealous bitches", annoying teachers, and waking up early, she kind of missed it.