➪2. 𝘼 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏

—— It had been a week since that encounter with Adam, or Ainosuke Shindo

—— It had been a week since that encounter with Adam, or Ainosuke Shindo. Y/n wanted to ignore his words, but one phrase stuck out to her the most.

"In the world of skating, you climb on others to get on top. You outshine others so you can become the brightest."

This was the harsh truth that he had told her. She had only gotten attention as Neon because she beat all of her rivals to become the champion of the tournament back in New York.

All of this was consuming her mind, and y/n couldn't stand it anymore. She did what she knew best when she needed to get things off her mind.

It was sunset, meaning it was a perfect opportunity to wear her skating outfit. It was during the night, in the darkness where y/n thrived the most.

Slipping on her black hoodie and a pair of shorts with fishnets underneath, she wore her special light up shoes along with her glasses. She picked up her board and ran downstairs outside of her apartment building.

"It's showtime."

With a push of a button on her phone, her accessories lit up a familiar hue of indigo and dark purple. Y/n mounted her skateboard, and started cruising down the long road, twisting and turning along the way. She planned on getting takeout and find a nearby park to sit to enjoy her meal.

As she picked up the speed down the road, she did a few simple jumps to maneuver around obstacles.

She admired the beautiful sunset in front of her, the colours of orange, yellow, pink, and red swirled together in a kaleidoscope in front of her e/c eyes.

"This all feel too surreal to me..."

—— It had been around 5 minutes since y/n picked up her favourite hamburger

y/n picked up her favourite hamburger. She was currently skating, with the still warm bread in her hands. Y/n saw that the closest park was around 8 minutes away, and decided to head over there to enjoy her dinner.

Finally arriving at her destination, she didn't expect the park to be a skate park. She was quite happy it was one though, y/n could tune her skills.