➪23. 𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝘾𝘼𝙋 𝙈𝘼𝙉

———— Over the course of the week, y/n and Miya have been training for hours the moment they leave school

———— Over the course of the week, y/n and Miya have been training for hours the moment they leave school. After all, there was a chance that they had to skate against Adam, which didn't end up that well for y/n last time.

She was not about to break a bone for that man.

Y/n was perfecting her jumps, and trained her endurance. She needed to be able to use a lot of energy to boost her speed.

Miya, was perfecting his precision when doing his tricks. He needed to make sure every move he did would give him the results he wanted.

While the two were improving by a lot in a short amount of time, the over use of their bodies have taken a toll on them. At school, they would be exhausted, and caused them to fall asleep in class. Teachers would catch them, and send them to detention as a result.

But they couldn't give up now.

They had to beat all the skilled skaters at the top like Cherry, Joe, and Adam to come out to the top.

"I'm so close to landing this jump!" Y/n shouted in frustration form the ground. She had fallen over while attempting to do a 540°. It was definitely a hard turn, since you would have to be able to spin a full circle and a half.

"Y/n you're doing great. Let's take a break to cool off, then we can go back to training. I'll go to the nearby vending machines to get us both drinks." Miya offered.

"That sounds really nice, can I get a (favourite drink)?"

"Of course! Remember not to overwork yourself." Miya gave her a small smile, before sprinting away.

"I'm so lucky to have such a supportive boyfriend... I don't know what I'd ever do without him." Y/n thought.

The teenager let out a small sigh, as she walked to the bench where Miya and y/n had put down their stuff. She took a seat, and adjusted herself to a comfortable position.

"Excuse me?" A voice called out from behind her.

Turning around, y/n recognized the person that stood behind her.

His red cap, and his dark hair...

Y/n didn't know if she should bring up that she's seen him around before.

"Hello, can I help you?" Y/n asked him politely.

"Your name is y/n right?"

"How did you know?" Her eyes widened with shock.

"My name is Tadashi, and I have connections with Adam."

"Connections with Adam? So he's on his side?!"

"I came to warn you about what he's going to do. Although I can't really say much." Tadashi said to her.

"What do you mean you can't say much?"
Y/n tilted her head with confusion.