➪28. 𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙕-𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎

—Everything felt so empty and hollow

Everything felt so empty and hollow. The cold hallways of the Shindo mansion felt like thorns prickling against y/n's delicate skin.

It had been almost a week since she was confined in the Shindo properties. Y/n was forbidden to go past the gates, and she was being homeschooled for the time being, while her father and Adam were probably plotting something.

"I feel so lifeless without Miya." Y/n had thought.

It was raining outside on this particular Friday. The pitter-patter of the rain tapped against the large, arched windows of the mansion.

Y/n just let out sigh. If she wasn't locked in here, she would be out probably having fun in the rain with Miya.

He was her other half.

Maybe she just had grown too attached to him. She might be his girlfriend, but y/n wondered if he ever thought she was too clingy.

"Perhaps this was fate telling us that we weren't meant to stay with each other."

Y/n continued walking down the hall, about to return to her room, when suddenly she felt a tap against her shoulder.

Turning around, she could see Tadashi's taller figure standing behind her.

"Y/n, someone's here to see you." He told her.

"Who could it be? It was probably someone my father wanted to meet right?" She thought.

"Who is it, Tadashi?" Y/n asked.

The man just gave her a soft smile, before replying.

"Let's just say this would be a person you're meeting again."

—The clashes of  thunder could be heard from inside the mansion

The clashes of  thunder could be heard from inside the mansion. Y/n and Tadashi was currently walking to the garden in the back of the Shindo properties. It was such a relief that her father and Adam were occupied handling business away.