➪31. 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀.

—"You've got to be kidding, right?" Y/n sputtered in disbelief

"You've got to be kidding, right?" Y/n sputtered in disbelief.

"I'm serious, y/n. Clearly your discipline had been ruined ever since you moved to Okinawa. It's the best for the both of us to return to our hometown." Y/n's father stated, in a matter-of-fact kind of tone.

"More like it's the best for you! You don't even care about what I truly want for myself! You make these impulsive decisions based on what's better for yourself. I moved here in the first place because you had a business deal going on with the Shindos!" Y/n argued back, angry at her father's selfish behaviour.

"The business is all for you, my daughter! All of this, it's going to be all yours one day!"

"Well I don't want anything to do with your shitty business! And don't call me your daughter when you don't treat me like one!"

"That's enough, y/n. We're leaving next Monday, and that's final. You can't object in any way."

Y/n's (eye colour) orbs were filled with tears. No matter how hard she tried to stand up for herself, her father would always find some way to tear her down.

He was truly a monster from hell.

"Fine. You win. But I have one last request before we leave." Y/n sniffled, wiping away some of her tears.

"What is it? It has to be doable, and it can't be-"

"Let me skate at the S tournament finale. One last time. Before all of this ends."

"You'd have to ask Adam for that. Go ask him yourself. If he lets you, then you can go."

"Understood."

"Remember to start packing your stuff soon, I'll drop you off at your apartment on Sunday morning to gather all your belongings."

And just like that, y/n's father walked out of the room, and shut the door behind him.

Y/n couldn't help but break out into tears. Everything she ever loved was going to be gone soon, her amazing friends like Reki and Langa, who were more like her older brothers.
Cherry and Joe, who were very supportive of her during her skating. Even Shadow had shown some kind of affection towards her, and she was going to miss it. She would also miss Tadashi, and how he looked out for her even when times were tough.

And of course, how could she forget Miya?

Her first friend, best friend, and boyfriend.

She could still remember that night at the skate park when she shoved half of her burger into her mouth.

"I'm going to make this last beef count." Y/n thought sadly.

Because Neon wasn't going to go away that easily.

Not without putting up a fight.