➪12. ...𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔

——— The evening y/n l/n had dreaded for has arrived

——— The evening y/n l/n had dreaded for has arrived. Her beef against Adam, along with Reki. Everyone in the group was on edge, worried for the red-head and the 13 year old teenage girl. Even Shadow seemed concerned for the both of them.

Shadow drove his pink car from the florist to the gates of S, with everyone inside. Even though it was quite stuffy inside, all 5 people managed to fit in.

Y/n fiddled with the sleeves of her black hoodie nervously. She really wanted to skate to defend Miya, but she doubted her abilities could defeat Adam. Y/n now understood how powerful he was, finding out that he was a skater, and a friend of her father's. She knew her father would not associate himself with "incompetent" people in his eyes, which was probably why he never mentioned Joe or Cherry Blossom.

Not that they were actually incompetent or anything.

"I have to do this for Miya. For Langa as well. If I fail, not only will Langa have to face this dangerous opponent, but Miya would be so disappointed in me." Y/n thought to herself.

She peered over, giving a small look at Reki. He looked just as nervous, he knew how skilled Adam was. Not only was he rumoured to be able to skate uphill and pull a move called "Love Hug", he was able to accomplish most tricks that even the most professional skaters couldn't. Y/n wondered why Adam didn't take on a career as a professional skater. Perhaps he was too sophisticated for that.

"Y/n, I believe in you." Miya spoke up suddenly. He sandwiched her hands between his, giving her a faint smile.

"Thanks Miya..." Y/n faked a grin, before turning away. There was now even more pressure, when Miya was expecting her to win.

She picked up her skateboard, and started skating along with Reki to the starting line.
Y/n stared into his amber eyes, giving him thumbs up. He nodded at her, doing the same in return.

From the sidelines, Langa and Miya were watching the two. They were both hoping the people they cared about a lot could make it out of the race unharmed. Apparently, almost everyone that raced against Adam come out with heavy injuries, and permanently stop skateboarding.

For Langa, these two people were probably the closest to him ever since he moved to Okinawa. One was his best friend, the other was his neighbour that he appreciated a lot. Without those two, Langa would have probably never skateboarded and feel the excitement of it.

And for Miya, one was a mere slime that he was growing used to, and starting to tolerate. While the other was his best friend, no, maybe someone even more. If it weren't for y/n, Miya would have never been able to make new friends, or discover emotions that were so bizarre to him.

It's safe to say that they both cared about y/n a lot.