➪30. 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎

—Y/n's glum mood has been lifted by chatting with her friends, and watching anime on her phone

Y/n's glum mood has been lifted by chatting with her friends, and watching anime on her phone. She was so thankful that Tadashi had borrowed it from her father.

It was now approximately 11pm, which meant that the beef between Reki and Adam will commence in half an hour.

Her father also hasn't returned home, which probably meant he was at S to spectate the match in person with Adam.

The wide empty halls of the Shindo mansion reminded y/n that she was once again alone. However, this time she was kind of glad to be away from the two men in her life that gained control over her. Now, she had the freedom to do whatever she wanted until their return.

Y/n decided to just head back into her room to watch the S match there. She logged on to the livestream website, and waited until the race started.

"You can do this, Reki! Beat Adam with all you've got!" Y/n thought in her mind.

Around 10 minutes later, a familiar red-headed boy wearing a blue head band stepped into the camera frame. Y/n could tell he was nervous, but she knew that Reki would do alright, especially with Langa cheering him on.

Although she did kind of wish she could be there in person to give Reki a hug to wish him luck.

Upon further inspection, Y/n noticed something different from Reki's board. His wheels looked different from the ones he usually had bolted to the trucks of his skateboard.

A few minutes passed, and the tall and slender man with blue hair glided to the starting line. It was the one and only Adam, who seemed like he was over confident that he was going to beat Reki with ease.

Even though y/n was watching this unfold through her screen, she could feel the thick tension between those two. One was battling on behalf of his best friend, and just trying to prove his skateboard skills. The other was battling to get one step closer to his goal, to obtain and love his EVE.

The final move to complete his Garden of Eden.