➪32. 𝙁𝙐𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙇

—All the practice y/n did while being cooped up on the Shindo properties was finally paying off

All the practice y/n did while being cooped up on the Shindo properties was finally paying off.

Ahead of her, was Langa and Adam, skating head to head, competing for first place.

Y/n decided that she shouldn't join them, since this seemed like there was a lot more personal feelings involved between the two of them.

It also kind of scared her.

For the first time ever, she could tell both Adam and Langa were giving their 100% of their skills.

"I'm not about to lose to them, especially to Adam!" She thought.

While the course was a lot more difficult y/n had anticipated, she was still able to skate confidently, as she cut a few corners by literally jumping off of the track, and soared across a gap.

If she had missed, y/n would have fallen to her death.

Y/n honestly didn't care if she died at S. It would have probably been better than being stuck being a mere pawn for her father's business.

But she wasn't going to go down that easily.

Not without discovering new things with her new found family.

And Miya.

Y/n wasn't about to leave him. She will always find a way back to him. No matter what it takes.

All of a sudden, her mind went blank, and all she could see around her was white.

There were also strange colourful streaks zooming past her.

Everything around her seemed to disappear out of nowhere, the only thing she could really see was Adam and Langa ahead of her.

"Now this, this is my ideal Garden of Eden. Adam, Eve, and the forbidden fruit. This is the one place where only the elite could enter." Adam laughed, in a slightly twisted manner.

Y/n could tell Langa had sort of went blank. His face was emotionless, and he seemed kind of lost.

It was like as if y/n was just mindlessly skating now, she had no idea where she was going, and she couldn't see what was surrounding her.

Y/n caught up to Langa, and was about to take over Adam's position when suddenly she fell backwards.

She was falling.