➪𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀.

——As the teenage girl looked out of her balcony, the sound of New York traffic rang in her ears

——As the teenage girl looked out of her balcony, the sound of New York traffic rang in her ears. Even at night, the city never seemed to quiet down. The skyline was a view that y/n l/n was blessed to see. After all, an apartment with a nice view was extremely pricey in New York.

Glancing down at her watch she could see that it was 15 minutes till 9pm, which meant she had to get going for a skating event.

Every Saturday night at 9pm, the community of New York skaters would gather at a designated skate park and participated in a competitive terrain park tournament. That night was the finale, where the winner would be determined. Y/n l/n, versus (opponent name).

They would be doing a skateboard trick battle, where they would try and one-up each other into doing increasingly more difficult tricks until someone failed or gave up.

Y/N had managed to last till the end out of over 150 competitors.

——"I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TO SOME 13 YEAR OLD GIRL! SHE'S LITERALLY A CHILD! UGH, SHE MUST BE CHEATING!"

"You know, a person's skills should not be limited to their age." Y/n said right back at her opponent. They stared back in shock, surprised by her mature response.

Under the moonlight, the light shone on
Y/N's face. She was wearing a pair of neon glasses glowing a hue of dark purple on the top of the rim, and an indigo on the bottom. Her skateboard and shoes glowing, matching her glasses. Other than those accessories, nothing else really stood out.

Perhaps that was the whole purpose, it was to emphasize her amazing eyesight, her immaculate speed on her feet, and her natural talent at skateboarding.

Earlier at the match, y/n had beat against one of New York's most well known skaters. Her agility had aided her; she was able to match every trick her rival showed her, while they had trouble keeping up with y/n.

The skateboard tricks y/n did were no ordinary ones you would see regularly at skate parks. They were usually a combination of two tricks, or a twist added on top of an already existing trick.