➪25. 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

——— Y/n's eyes were glued to the huge display screen at S

——— Y/n's eyes were glued to the huge display screen at S. The man currently racing Shadow wore a red cap, and his skating made him look like he was dancing.

Evidently, it was quite similar to Adam's style.

The only person that y/n knew that had connections to Adam, and wears a red cap is...

"Tadashi?" Y/n thought to herself.

She was honestly surprised to see him pulling ahead of Shadow so much, and avoiding every obstacle he threw in his way.

Tadashi was probably on par with Adam in terms of technique. The way his legs would bend gracefully, and sped up even further.

Y/n wondered why their skating styles are so similar. Except for the fact that Adam was more aggressive with his skating, involving his own personal emotions into it.

"Isn't that the man who approached you at the park?" Miya asked y/n, raising an eyebrow.

Remembering that it would probably be best to leave Miya out of her problems, she had to come up with a white lie.

"Uhm, I think it's just a coincidence. Red caps are kind of common after all." Y/n stuttered.

Miya just shrugged, and continued watching the race.

"God, I need to become a better liar." Y/n shook her head.

In the end, it was SNAKE who won first place, and Shadow placing in second. It was a surprise to everyone, seeing this mysterious man in a red cap dominating the race. Especially against a powerful and notorious "anti hero".

Adam furrowed his brows at the sight. He knew exactly who SNAKE really was.

With that, the first round of the White Eden Wedding beef tournament was completed. 8 participants moving to the next round, people were pumped to find out what will happen the following week in the second round.

People began to disperse into their separate groups, clearing out the abandoned mines. As Cherry and Joe were about to leave, a light touch reached their back.

Turning around, it was y/n peering up at the taller men.

"Excuse me, Cherry, Joe. I have a question to ask both of you." Y/n said to them.

The two tilted their head in curiosity. What could y/n possibly want?

"What is it?" Joe asked.