➪33. 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙀

—"So Adam really snitched on my own father, and planned this ever since I told him about the situation

"So Adam really snitched on my own father, and planned this ever since I told him about the situation..." Y/n's voice trailed off, as she finished gathering all her belongings at the Shindo mansion.

"Ainosuke-san said that if your father backed out of the business deal, he had no use of him anymore. Apparently he wanted to get back at him for pulling off something that sneaky." Tadashi explained as he stood at the doorway of the guest bedroom.

"Well, I think this is everything, I still have to go back to my apartment to pack up the stuff there." Y/n sighed, as she slowly dragged her suitcase out.

"Here, let me help you with it. Have you thought about who you want as a legal guardian yet?" Tadashi asked the teenager, as he lifted up one of y/n's bags.

"Honestly, I kind of wish you were the one I'm staying with. You did so much for me, and I guess I got too attached."

"Well, I'm going to be serving Ainosuke for my whole life. And I'm not sure if you really want to stay here at the Shindo mansion."

"Yeah, I understand. Joe, Cherry and the Hasegawas offered me to stay with them. I think I might go with the Hasegawas though considering that I'm already familiar with that area. Joe and Cherry are still in their early twenties, plus they both have their own businesses they have to run. I wouldn't want to be a burden upon them."

"That's a pretty good decision. Anyways, how are you feeling about your father?" Tadashi asked kindly, worried about the teenager.

"Well, I don't really feel that sad, but I'm not celebrating either. Even though he had been a pretty terrible dad, he was still the one that recommended to stay at Okinawa in the first place." Y/n sighed.

"Yeah, because he wanted to use you for Ainosuke-san's business deal!" Tadashi thought.

"Alright, all your stuff is loaded in the trunk. I wish I could drop you off personally, but I've got stuff to do for the Shindos." Tadashi said to y/n.

"Ah, it's okay. Thank you for everything you've done for me, Tadashi. I guess I'll see you around at S." Y/n gave Tadashi a small smile, before entering the vehicle.

"Y/n, I would certainly miss your liveliness around the mansion. However, Ainosuke is more important to me, and I want to be the one to help him along the journey of rediscovering his love for skating. Good luck out there."