➪11. 𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙎 ♡︎

——— When the most unlikely pair were walking in school hand in hand, there were bound to be people gossiping about them

It was all they could talk about, how the Japanese national skater was holding hands with an American transfer student.

"What's so special about her that allowed her to get so close to Chinen?"

"I wanted to be his friend for so long, and he ignored me. Now he's holding hands with the transfer student?!"

"I've liked him for a while, and now this is what happens?"

To say that Miya Chinen was quite popular among the girls was a factual statement. What made him so appealing that made him such a great contender?

Perhaps his adorable cat-like features?

His mysterious, somewhat mature personality?

Or maybe his amazing skating abilities that got him to be known as a prodigy of Okinawa?

Or maybe that he was such an unattainable person that they liked to watch him from afar?

The correct answer was perhaps the latter, a mix of all things above. Girls at his school would gush about how cool and collected he seemed.

So when a transfer student who went to their school for only a month, they wanted to know what type of sorcery she's got that had Miya Chinen wrapped around her finger. Because for the past years of junior high, they had all attempted to befriend him.

It was unsuccessful, he just pushed them all away.

What kind of psychological manipulation have you committed on Miya Chinen, transfer student?

"I bet she did some shady shit to be able to talk to Chinen like that."

"Maybe that transfer student, L/n, is a gold digger."

"I despise her. She thinks she's so much better than us because she's dating a national skater."

"She's probably just seeking for attention."

"What a total bitch."

And while y/n was always too distracted with her conversations with Miya, he had heard all the rumours that the girls were whispering about. He couldn't stand the things they were saying about her.

And he wasn't even dating her. Not yet anyways...

The pair was walking in the hallway, about to leave school. When they passed by a group of girls in their same year, they started whispering, and glared at Y/n.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know what you're talking about?" Y/n stopped in her tracks, giving the group of girls a fake smile. She looked them up and down, her aura grew intimidating.