➪6. 𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙄𝘾𝘼 𝙂𝘼𝙉𝙂 !

—— The fact that y/n had kissed Miya Chinen's cheek had just sunk in

Earlier that afternoon, y/n was stuck in detention, and her best cat boy of a friend had come to keep her company to save her from absolute boredom.

"Isn't that what best friends do, they kiss each others' cheeks to show their appreciation? I mean whenever my dad did something I liked, I'd kiss him on the cheek too?" Y/n thought.

Even though her intentions at that moment were simply platonic, she couldn't help but blush every time she replayed that scene in her head.

"I'm so stupid, I didn't even realize how weirded out Miya must be. Maybe I shouldn't have done that..."

Y/n let out a big sigh as she laid down on her bed. She had headed straight home earlier right after her detention, since Miya had to go do some interviews with reporters about his skating.

"Maybe I should go out and skate a bit, maybe stop by Dope Sketch to say hi to Reki, to take my mind off things."

She was already changed out of her uniform, and she was wearing a pair of beige cargo paints, with a loosely tucked oversized graphic tee of (favourite anime character). She also cinched her waist by wearing a tight black belt with silver accents. It was a simple, yet somewhat fashionable outfit.

Grabbing her iconic light-up skateboard, she ran outside of her apartment building and skated her way to her favourite skate store in Okinawa.

A light breeze ran through y/n's (hair colour) locks, making it flow along with the rhythm of the wind. A cruise around town always cheered her up, y/n loved skating leisurely and just admire the little details of the environment around her that she would skip over usually.

Up ahead, she saw the familiar alley where Dope Sketch was located. Making a sharp turn with an edge slide; a trick Miya had taught her, she arrived at the storefront of the skate shop.

"Y/n!! You're here to visit me, right?" A male voice said to the girl.

"Hey Reki! It's nice to see you again."

"Of course! I wish I saw your race with Shadow in person, I didn't go to S that day, since I thought it was just going to be Shadow going up against another skating regular!"

"Don't worry about it, at least I won against him, unlike someone here..." Y/n gave the red head a sly smirk.

"Eh?! Don't tease me like that! Having an injured arm is kind of annoying..." Reki replied, slightly embarrassed.