➪26. 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙂𝙀𝘿 !

—Tadashi paced back and forth along the halls of the Ainosuke mansion, his footsteps clicking against the hard marble floor

Tadashi paced back and forth along the halls of the Ainosuke mansion, his footsteps clicking against the hard marble floor. He was worried about what he had overheard from Adam's study a few hours earlier.

A masked man wearing a black suit had recently visited Adam frequently for the past week, and there was definitely something suspicious happening behind the scenes.

And so, when he found out the masked man was someone who was in very good terms with Adam, and was his temporary business partner, Tadashi was interested into what they would say to each other.

"Is this really the only way, Adam?"

"Well this is the only way to do it while causing minimum damage."

"How are we going to put the plan into action?"

"Right before the announcements start, and when I will be taking everyone's attention. That's when you have an opening."

"Her stupid cat boyfriend literally never leaves her side, it'll be a bit difficult. But I'm sure I can lure her out. I've already dropped hints."

"This is for the future. We both benefit from this.
So we've got to pull her out before she gets in too deep into the world of illegal skateboard racing. And I can finally get to my EVE!"

"If we pull this off, you have full permission to become her legal guardian. You can complete your garden or whatever. But as soon as she turns 18, you know what's going to happen."

"Of course. We mustn't fail now. Y/n is the key to all of our answers."

Tadashi gasped when he heard y/n's name being mentioned. They were planning on doing something to her, but he had no form of contact with y/n at all.

Ever since he had entered the tournament and entered the second round, Adam was trusting Tadashi less with information.

It was also a shame that Adam didn't call the masked man by his actual name, otherwise Tadashi would have been able to stay a step ahead.

The man didn't know exactly what was coming his way, but he would do his best to help y/n.

He also truly believed that this would help take away Adam's love of skateboarding.

He didn't want another person to fall victim to Adam's antics again.