Chapter 16 Surprise

Kayden POV
"I WANT EVERY THING TO BE PERFECT", I literally screamed at the staff at Baileys. I had booked the place for the night for our date. And I admit I was a little excited about it as well, thus the screaming. I even had Rezial and Adam helping me out.

"Mann! You know I have never done this for my girlfriend in all this time", complained Adam and Rezial nodded.

"That's coz you don't love her as I love Alex, dude", I replied proudly. When Kayden Kahn loves a girl he can do anything for her....and I do mean ANYTHING! He will make her the most loved person on earth and if she loves him back then....it was just a mega bonus!

Somehow I felt that Alexis was that girl, she was quiet, nerdy, funny, pretty, gorgeous, breathtaking......

"Ehm, ehm!"

"Would you look at him, unbelievable! He made us work so hard so that he has time to space out!"

Tlik, tlik, tlik! I filched when I heard the clicking. It was Rezial. He was shaking his head and chuckling with Adam. I gave him a tap on the head and motioned him to get back to work while I went around checking everything that I needed done. Only to await the arrival of the love of my life. Cliche! I know....but fall in love...you will know exactly how I feel.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Alexis POV
"No, no...definitely no!" I kept on chanting. I was literally ransacking my wardrobe for something nice to wear...and so far NOTHING!

"Here we go", my sister said cheerfully as she enter my room with what looked like a pile of black material.

" Come on I don't have time for you, you know", I said to her as I continued to raid my wardrobe.

"Well, I've got just the thing for you", she replied, yanking me away from my wardrobe and shoving me into the bathroom with the black material in my hands. "What the..."

Minutes later I stood in front of my dresser with a halter-neck floor length georgette gown that showed my bare back, not completely though as it was lined with crystal jewels in a criss-crossed pattern across my back. I tied my hair into a loose bun which made the smaller strands frame my face. A little make up and a pair of my favorite earrings to top my look. Feeling satisfied I turned around, only to find my dad standing there.

"Dad!" I gulped. I knew I had not mentioned any of this to my dad which meant I WAS IN TROUBLE! "What....how....Uhhh....Hy dad....!

"Save it young lady. I know what you're up to", he said in a harsh tone.

"I...uh...I was....uhh huh....I was gonna...."

"I said save it", he growled. "Dad I was gonna tell you but then it all....", I started explaining but he held his hand up and cut me off.

"When were you gonna tell me? Huh! I thought you said I was your best friend".

"Dad..."

"No no absolutely not....I'm not letting your mother drop you off to meet my future son-in-law...uh ah...noo way...I want to take my daughter", he whined like a little kid.

"Dad...I.....wait what?!" I said as he chuckled.

"What?! My daughter finds love and she shares is with her mother and not her dad...what do you expect me to do? Smile, about it!" He said then came and hugged me while kissing my forehead. He kept me there for a good ten minutes then he suddenly remembered why he was here and broke off.

"Come on I'll drop you on the way to work", he said and started off for the exit when he remembered something and turned around. "By the way you look gorgeous honey! Kayden better appreciate that, or its war".