Chapter 22 Lies

Kayden POV
"How the hell did Aaria get her hands on those pictures man?"
I was frustrated and angry. I hadn't talked to Alexis for days, hell, I didn't even see her in a long time.

I missed listening to her voice...

I missed holding her hand everyday...

Her smiles...

The way her hair blows in the wind...

Her eyes...

The softness of her skin...

I missed resting my head on her lap and have her play with my hair...

I missed the times I tickled her...

Her laughter echoed in my ears and made me wanna tear my heart out and cry!

"Hey man, quit zoning out and help me man!" Adam was pacing in my room, nervously. He was scared as hell.

"Who do you think leaked those pictures?" asked Rezial.

"Well that's just it", replied Adam. "I don't know who took them in the first place".

"Must have been that bitch of a girlfriend you have Adam", Rezial snorted. "She and her good for nothing friend Shane".

"I heard she also warned Zaheen about you two hanging out didn't she?" I asked Rezial.

"Man why do you think I hate her".

"Really now I'm beginning to dislike my choice of girlfriends you know", Adam said dissappointingly. "But Kayden, you were there too then how do you know that's not your picture? I mean, not with Alexis but...."

Knock! Knock!

"Who would come at this hour?" I asked to no one in particular, while eyeing the clock on the wall. 2 am! Hell!

I moved across my room and peeped through the keyhole and boy was I about to jump.

It was Alexis. I jerked open the door and engulfed her into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so glad to see you". I felt tears sting my eyes and I wasn't afraid they would fall because that was exactly how I felt.

"Yeah you too", she replied in a squeaky voice. "Uhh...Kayden you're gonna crash my ribs".

I let her go and scratch my head at my silliness, she was regaining her breath when I couldn't resist myself.

I pulled her by the arm into my room and pinned her to the wall. Her eyes shot up to meet mine. She was sooo gonna kill me for this later. As she stared, I fulfilled my wish and laid a passionate kiss on her soft and delicate lips.

After what felt like seconds we broke off and I could see she was out of air. I laid my lips on her forehead, hands on her hips and closed my eyes to take in the moment.

"Yoohoo!"

"Ouch!"

Our foreheads crashed when we were interrupted.

"Sorry!" We both said.

"By the way, what are you doing here this late", I asked her curiously. I know she never lies and she doesn't go out late at night, that too alone. "And why are you alone? You should have called me I could have picked you up or maybe we could talk at you place".

"Slow down Kayden!" she semi-screamed, putting her hand on my chest to stop me from exploding I guessed.

"I....wait, why is your heart beating so fast?" she questioned. This was one I couldn't answer. I was happy, excited plus the little moment we had, gosh, adrenaline was rushing through me.