Chapter 19 Accused

Kayden POV
".....Kevin Johnson.....Mikaela Winchi....Kayden Kahn...!"
I sighed and got up from my seat to take my essay paper which I had so not done myself. Yet here I was getting credit for it.

"That is a very interesting topic you have there Kayden", said Miss. Aaria as she handed me the sheet.

Holy crap! Even though it was Alexis who wrote it, I was surprised that the teacher gave me an A, either she didn't read what I added or she didn't read at all.

I gave her a Colgate smile and came back to my seat while she continued to hand out the essays. Remind me to give my girlfriend lots of kisses will ya!

"....Zakira Shaiff, my god she is indeed a bright student, everybody please give a hand to Miss. Shaiff here she has earned herself an A+. As promised she had also earned a special prize, that I'll tell you all later.... So moving on.... Lucy Mckenzie....Alexis Rogers....".

My eyes shot up to meet with Alex's moving figure as she made her way to the teachers table. "Tsk tsk tsk....girl you have to work hard, given he penalty that's coming your way honey", said Miss Aaria as she gave Alex her essay sheet.

Oh hell Alex is SOOO gonna be pissed for anything short of an A+.

"WHAT! Uhhh, I think you handed me the wrong paper or maybe you didn't read my essay properly", she said trying to hold her anger.

"And why do you say that?"

"BECAUSE you gave me an 'F'! That's why".

What the hell! Alexis and F's don't go together. Everybody knows that.

Just then I see Zakira smirking with Shane and by the look on her face I knew she had something to do with this.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
3 months Later- July 10th 2013.
Kayden POV
When I said something was wrong I meant it really was wrong. Turns out Zakira had become BFF's with our english teacher and thus the shocking grades. Somehow I hadn't had a chance to mention this to Alexis, maybe because she had been so busy with her punishment she didn't have time even for me.
[Flashback]
"Zakira, you slick bitch how could you do that?!"

I screamed as I walked towards her locker where she was gossiping with Shane.

"Oh pleeeeaaasssseee don't yell at me she got what she deserved", she scoffed. "Your girlfriend is a bitch for getting the good stuff all the time, hell even my boyfriend is following her like a little puppy".

"Ex-boyfriend", I corrected her.

Adam and Zakira broke up. It was because Zakira's possessive older brother threatened to kill Adam should he get even an inch closer to her and also on top of that Zakira thought Adam was cheating on her with some other girl she didn't know about. So she fought with Adam who fought with her brother and in the end they ended up having a breakup. Zeesh! That was long! I'm out of breath...anyway back to my flashback!

"Whatever", Zakira said uninterestingly.

"Your no good, cheap, middle class girlfriend deserves whatever is coming to her", she added with a voice that sounded as if she was amused, but before I could ask her what she meant the intercom interrupted us.

".......Student Council President Alexis Rogers, please report to the Assistant Principals office immediately!"

That was the school admins voice calling Alexis. I wonder why!
[Flashback End]

Alexis POV
"Is everything in there?" asked our irritating excuse of an assistant principal.

"The cash was deposited in the bank account and the cheques are with the Principal. The rest of the notes and accounts are all here..." I replied to her just as Miss. Aaria entered the room making it impossible to breathe in the tight closed space of the assistant principals office. I was giving her the accounts for the fundraising we did and trust me it was hard work.