Chapter 7 Is this love?

Kayden's POV
I couldn't help but notice the innocence that radiated from her as if she was an angel accused of falsehood. As the moonlight fell over her, the ivory skin covering her face shone like stars in the sky.

Among the hoarse argument the night air did justice to her as it blew her loose hair away from her face to let the stargazers like me be intoxicated in her beauty. I had seen her many times but never felt what I did today, I didn't know what it was but it was different and out of this place.......no its not an alien.....it was Alexis Rogers.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Alexis POV
After the heated argument at the entrance, Zakira publicly apologized to Adam and me and this time genuinely invited me to her party. Though the strange thing was that even after all that drama people were still ignoring me.

"Why so lonely?" came a voice from behind me making me jump. It was Kayden. He was looking handsome in his black suit.
"You look beautiful", he said shyly.
"You don't look bad yourself ", I replied.
"Thanks....uhh...Alex, will you dance with me, please", he stuttered.
That's the second time someone has stuttered before me.
"Are you sure?" I asked nervously.
"Of course are you kidding me, why else would I ask you". And with that he whisked me to the dance floor.
^*^*^*^*^*^
In the middle of the glass patch, I could feel his hand on my back while the other traced my hand and held it tight. My hand made its way to his shoulder and I could feel myself swaying in the soft music. His face was close to mine and so was his body, a sensation drew us together I could feel his breath against my neck, heat radiating from my ears as I was trying not to blush.

Strangely so my hands slipped to the front collar of his coat and I felt his heart beating faster than normal. I looked up into his grey eyes and found them intensely looking into my own, I felt my cheeks becoming hot as I broke away from him and ran out onto the lawn.

I stood still taking in the night air that gently caressed my face and gazed upon the stars smiling at me and I smiled back. I never felt anything like this before. Was this what love felt like or was this just a moment? I couldn't explain.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm and turned to face him with them same sordid look I knew I had. He came closer to me and I couldn't move...neither back nor towards him. We were inches away from each other when heavy drops of water fell from the sky and as everyone made their way to find shelter we stood there looking at each other and let the cold water take its toll.

He was so close to me that I could feel his rugged breath against the cold blistering rain.

Two beings on a plain thats not theirs, hand in hand and gazing into each other eyes as if there were so many secrets to be told and stories to uncover. Slowly they grow closer to each other, their faces clasped together forming an unnerving bond that neither of them were willing to break.

Finally the rain stopped and I realized that I was drenched but I didn't want to break away from this. This is what love felt like.

Suddenly I felt scared, frightened to death, shaking to bits I came back to reality and broke away, suffocation crawling its way onto me and I ran. I ran as fast as I could to find Adam, I wanted to go home, NOW!

"Adam, sorry.....please can you drop me home NOW", I said trying to gain my breath. I was saffocating.
"Why? What's wrong? And why are you drenched?" he asked worriedly.
"Just take me home plllleeeeaaaaseeee! I beg you!"
"Ohh...okay....sorry Zakira I'll be right back. Please let me drop Alex", he said to Zakira who was beside him when I found them.
"Yeah no problem".
^*^*^*^*^*^*^
On the way home I felt the world spinning like a tornado and when it finally stopped I found myself staring at the white ceiling of a building. But it wasn't my home!
The walls were cold and pale and the air smelled of antibiotics.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!"

That scream. It was from the room across the corridor and slowly and carefully I made my way across.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!"

Louder and clearer, and more terrifying that made the hair on my hand stand up and it ran a cold shiver down my spine. I felt water on my face and awoke with a jolt in my bedroom staring at my mothers face and behind her the rest of my family along with Adam.

My nightmares were getting worse.
🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟
OMG! I loved the little romance scene between Alexis and Kayden....sorry I'm not really good at writing about romance so if anyone has any advice for me pliz do message me!
As for Kayden, he is just super cute and incredibly handsome with the abs and all so yeah....he's dreamy! 💋
Plizzz...
READ 📳
VOTE
COMMENT 💬
SHARE 💌
PROMOTE 👤👥
💟 Ayat_Khan 🎶